Reviews for PTB's Writing Challenge 2013
pnkats chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
I knew it. I knew that Royce had raped her. What a douchbag! Boy when his family learns the truth something tells me he will be out of that family on his ass! It was probably him that signed for the letters that were for Edward! I still think he has something to do with Alice's disappearance. Perhaps she found out the truth about what he did to Bella or he did something to someone else or was cheating on her. In any case the chapter was brilliant in how you wrote it from the furnitures pov. You do everything so well!
Melany333 chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
can't wait for more
Fudgy Buddy chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
I was pretty skeptical but this is good!
Kgunter34 chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Boys are dumb.
Courtney37 chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Ooh answers! And we may be getting somewhere with these two. Poor Bella w/being pregnant & no one believing her ESP Edward and poor Edward for being lied to. Can't wait to read more. Thanks again.
debslmac chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
:) another brilliant chapter
Meadowgirl552 chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
This alert has me running to read no matter when. I am missing the Slowest Burn... i love your writing so much,,, please update!
divyvicki chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Great job. Interesting POV.
Rita01tx chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Seems to me like Edward has a few people to "talk" to...hopefully with his fists! Well, not his mom, but Royce for damn sure!
dlhk chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Wow. So it's all out. Finally. I knew it would be a huge misunderstanding and all related to Royce. I was afraid he had raped her, and now it's confirmed. What a bastard. Ugh. I hate him. Meanwhile Edward thought that she was at fault this whole time and freaking Royce did it all! And what's up with Esme knowing and not telling Edward? Did she think he'd give up Harvard? And where is Alice? Is this whole thing a ploy of hers to get Edward and Bella in the same room to scream it out and clear up misunderstandings? I freaking hate Royce. Especially when he's so beloved by Edward's parents. They treat him like family when he's not. When he actually raped their granddaughter's mother. Ugh. Why? Why does Esme do that? Could she be that fooled? Great chapter. I enjoyed mr desk's thoughts. Lol. Can't wait for more. -mommyofboth
jmcfall chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Oh. . I can't wait for more thank you .
JulesColes3 chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Oh my. He didn't know esme got some explaining to do. I think Alice found out the man she was going to spend her life with raped her best friend and I think she may have found proof I just hope shed alive and well. I can't wait for your next post.
shaz308 chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Edward needs to speak with his mother and Royce and Bella needs to have some closure but never, never rekindle a relationship with his weak minded ass? Looking forward to Edwards great suffering and Royce's eventual death. I hope they find Alice.
tff000 chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
wow. he seems to have acted like quite an ass even back then. wonder what esme was up to and why
DawnsWhimsy chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Oh I hope his mother dies she definitely deserves it! We all know whom else deserves it also...but Edward for being a stupid fucking idiot and believing everybody else but Bella he deserves a slow painful death.
529 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »