Reviews for PTB's Writing Challenge 2013
sujari6 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Great start.
GorGirl chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
Can't wait to find out what went down with Royce in high school.
jule2 chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Let's hope Edward will look into what Bella told him. Can't wait
Momma Laura chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Oh, I wish there was a full length story to this one...perhaps?
Noelluna chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
What just happened?! Gahhhh! I knew something went down with Royce and Bella just didn't think it would be that horrible. I feel so bad for her and even Edward. All this time he's been lied to. I'm really loving this story! I can't wait for Edward and Kate to interact. Oh and Alice totally contacted Kate some how;)
teesh83 chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
First off can I just tell you that I love your writing? You have me enthralled. I love, love your story, The Slowest Burn. It continues to be one of my favorites and I get so excited when I see it updated. With that being said, I have to tell you how much you have captivated me by this new story. It caught by attention from the first paragraph and the characters are so real and raw and this story has me completely captivated. I enjoyed this last chapter, and I'm hoping it will make Edward open his eyes. I'm so excited for more. Thanks for the update.
mdsngrc chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Holy crap! That was...wow! For him to not believe her is like a punch to the gut. That hurts. So freaking good.
CQCullen chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
So good to finally know what happened! Great story!
fallingsnow87 chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
AWESOME CHAPTER! I couldn't read it fast enough!
cejsmom chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Holy crap that was AMAZING! I hated Royce before but now! OMG! Sooo good!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Love love love.
lee21761 chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
OMG! So good! I can't believe you revealed so much! He feels like a total douche. Oh jeez did his best friend lie to hiM?
SueVain chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
OH my god... you have outdone yourself sweetie! I just got some free time from motherhood to read and review this. It is a masterpiece and I am in love with it! Poor Bella.. and omfg I am hiring a hitman to shoot Royce in the nuts as we speak! Cannot wait for the next update!
pnkats chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
I knew it. I knew that Royce had raped her. What a douchbag! Boy when his family learns the truth something tells me he will be out of that family on his ass! It was probably him that signed for the letters that were for Edward! I still think he has something to do with Alice's disappearance. Perhaps she found out the truth about what he did to Bella or he did something to someone else or was cheating on her. In any case the chapter was brilliant in how you wrote it from the furnitures pov. You do everything so well!
Melany333 chapter 6 . 3/1/2013