Reviews for in Sickness and in Health
GeneaLady chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This story was great. I didn't just laugh through the entire thing, I giggled. :) One glaring mistake though. Even as an adult, you can definitely get chicken pox more than once. My grandfather got it 3 times within 3 years of marrying my grandmother and nearly died each time. Also, anyone who gets chicken pox is at risk for shingles, which I've heard is even more hell than adult onset chicken pox.
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I found this story touching and sweet! Not many authors write about Shannon and Gibbs before Mexico, etc. it was a vignette of a sweeter, simpler time and shows a more human Gibbs!
GretaJ chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I love this-I love anything Shannon and Gibbs! It's lovely to see them struggling with the realities of everyday life-like sickness. And I love that he went to Shannon when he didn't feel well. The only thing that did confuse me was Shannon referring to him as Gibbs. It's not what I expected, but maybe that's what she called him.
wondergirl257 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
"You don't want to strip because you don't think you're pretty?" she asked incredulously, putting two and two together. She puckered her lips in teasing sympathy. "Oh, my poor sick Marine."

So funny
Sokerchick chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I absoultely LOVE this story. It's sweet and fluffy and exactly how I picture him before with Shannon. Your assessment is on the mark I think he could have been Luke.
Chatter in the Monkey Mind chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Love your work!
Great story, you really captured goofy Gibbs!
and a great relationship between Gibbs and Shannon!
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Yeah goofy Gibbs definitely exists with Shannon, huggy snuggly Gibbs also exists from the clip I saw of his dream of being in bed with her in season 9 sometime.

Don't know what's inspiring you to write but hang on to it, it's fantastic!
DS2010 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Poor Gibbs chicken pox sucks had it when i was 6 best thing was I gave it to both my siblings...ehehe
girleffect chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This was so cute! They really are so sweet together I can't even contain myself! In so gla you're so talented at writing them ;)
thump chapter 1 . 1/31/2013