Reviews for The Long Road
Jamie chapter 15 . 7/17
I loved your story!
Pinkypiesoccer chapter 15 . 4/9
I love your writing! You are one of the vary few writers that can capture my attention.
(P.s. Can you pretty please write about the kids life? I would love to see how they interact with the team because of there mix of power.)
KittyLaPink chapter 10 . 1/6
Absolutely loved it!
BartWLewis chapter 15 . 7/30/2014
Awesome ending, and awesome names for the twins.
Wut the fudge chapter 15 . 7/30/2014
decent ending. U couldve had a little more happening than just them watching a game and putting the kids to bed. But I do like the kinda-cliffhanger! I hope u do write more! (Just work on your endings a little lol)
JasonVUK chapter 15 . 7/30/2014
:D That was fabulous! I'm gunna read the whole thing from the very start again :3 from Battles Within!

:-) Man it's been so long but it's been great, I loved it so very much :D

creatorX33 chapter 15 . 7/30/2014
Perfect ending!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/25/2014
U left me hanging noy cool
chibi scooby chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
what is a chakra?
pyrosnightmare chapter 14 . 5/29/2014
Agh, that's where you're leaving it? Please, at least tell me they aren't cliche bbrae babies.

I read through both halves of the story in a day, and didn't stop for reviews along the way. It was just that good a story.
echosong258 chapter 14 . 3/4/2014
Classic escape :) managing to get away right before everything is about to explode never gets old.
Glass you're back, I look forward to the next chapter and I suspect the ending of your story is near ;)
Best of luck!
BartWLewis chapter 14 . 3/4/2014
Interesting.
dj25taz chapter 14 . 3/1/2014
Great story
RavenofSilver chapter 14 . 2/28/2014
POST SOON! I need to know what happens next. Poor Rose... She's always had it so hard...
JasonVUK chapter 14 . 2/28/2014
8O That was amazing! 8D Everyone is okay! YAY! The Beast and Rage saved the day, sort of o,,o 8D YAY