Reviews for Sacrifices
Gin-Ex-Machina chapter 1 . 6/17
Extremely well writen one shot, every word carried a meaning and purpose. Nothing was spoon fed to the reader, everything had to emphasized on it's own, great usage of the 'show not tell rule'. One of the better one-shots I've read before.

Anything regarding the conquest ending is a plus in my book, great job.
Dr.Fail chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Yes! I love it! So dark and juicy and though Nepgear is one of my favorite characters that makes it even better!...oddly.
God I can't get enough of dark fics!
zeroblackdragon15 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Talk about a twist to it. While I like how it ended, I wonder how the final fight would have went had Neptune been the one to fight Arfoire alone like that. Would have made for an interesting followup to this piece. Great writing, and an intriguing idea.
Nereina chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Ish so sad T.T I'm crying rite now...
DragonEmperror2810 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Oh my god, this is the best HN dark one-shot fanfic i've ever since in my life. I always loved fanfics that has the 'sacrifice myself for the sake of everyone else' plot, it makes the main character (or the people who are sacrificing themselves) look heroic and also it leaves quite a very deep feeling to the readers. Though i was expecting Neptune to be the one to sacrifice herself for everyone else, having other people to do it for her carries a bigger effect for me. Once again, good job on doing this fanfic and i look forward to more of your work in the near future
JoshKuro chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Wow! Incredible! For the more that I hate this story, your style o writing brought again that feeling to my chest of when I first played this part. This has inspired me much for the piece of artwork I'm working on now.
For that I thank, and keep up the good work.
Str1k3N01r chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Okaaaay... so Nepgear committed suicide because she cannot bear to live with the fact that she slaughtered her own friends... other than that, I didn't feel any kind of large impact... i guess i should not have expected so much, but otherwise, it is a decent read
Eyeshield chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Ugh.

Man, I need to write this well. Great job dear author *sniff* Great job...
Prinny Overlord chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Great story, there aren't many Neptunia fanfics that go a dark route like this. I kinda wish there would be some more upcoming chapters but this is more then enough. I am interested in possible future stories from you.
Wdog-999 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Y'know what's odd? I actually fumbled around with this idea a long while ago, but I never did anything with it because I wasn't really sure if I could handle writing that amount of drama effectively, and even now, I don't think I could've done this idea nearly the same amount of justice as was displayed here. Seriously, nice job.

On that note, I would like to mention that this didn't actually affect me much, but that's more because I've never felt a strong connection to the characters in the first place, which is essential for me to actually feel for the characters (the reason I love the The Walking Dead game so much). Don't blame yourself for that, though, because it's more Compile Heart's fault than anybody else's since they had two freaking games, long ones at that, to get me invested in these characters and they didn't do much for me.

Now, it did kinda creep me out how coincidental this all is to the point where I kinda had to pace my room for a little bit to contain myself.

And to reiterate because I went on a tangent there, this is a very good fic and I hope you continue to write, whether it be fics like this or something more light-hearted.
xnobody13 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
My friend, this was actually pretty good. I have nothing more to say than congratulations on making a serious subject quite potent. I hope to see you further on down the line.

-Xnobody13
Some Random Tosser chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Bloody hell, that was emotional. I could barely keep reading because that bloody well hurts. Fantastic job here, my friend.
mega-dark chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I was wondering when you were eventually going go through with the this idea. Now I am sort of wishing you didn't.

Don't get me wrong, this was a great read but it was an emotional train wreck. The ending now makes me want to find something fluffy and cry on it for a few minutes.

A great sad one shot that is definitely a great addition to the Neptunia fanfiction section. I hope to see more of you writing Neptunia stories.