Reviews for Anyone but Me
barney'sgirl chapter 3 . 1/5/2015
please please please update!
kait chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
I've read The Manly Diary of Mr. Maturity and it is fantastic. I would love to read this perspective. Any chance you would repost the entire story? You really seem to have a knack for writing and I love the characters and their dialogue. I would enjoy reading what's next!
tally chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Hi, I think you have a real talent for writing and I have read this story before and I think it's a funny yet complicated love story. I wish you hadn't taken all of this story down. To be honest, this is one of my favorite stories on fanfiction and I enjoy coming back and reading it occasionally. I would love it if you would be willing to re-post your story and when you can, go back and edit chapter by chapter. I hope this isn't a big nuisance for you but I am a big fan of yours. Your story lines are clever and well written. Plus Jordan, James, and Rose are all such charming, complex, and relatable characters. Thank you for giving me this small entertainment, you should be proud of your writing skills.
Candied Ice chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Woah,
Shit just went done.
Was it Jordan who kicked something forcefully and not James? I think it was Jordan.
Anyway, are you planning to continue this story? I'd really like it if you did, I think it's a great story and I wouldn't at all mind reading some more. :3

Candied Ice chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
YAY.
I really like Nick and I also like Jordan. They're both pretty great.
Thank you for being awesome and writing this.

Candied Ice chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
This was wonderful.
Absolutely wonderful.
I love it. And I know I've already said that but I do.
Brilliant.

CandiedIce
Candied Ice chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
Wow.
Have I already said this is brilliant? I think I have. I'm saying it again! This is brilliant.
I love it. I love the whole thing. It's like fairy floss.

CandiedIce
Candied Ice chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Oh, my Merlin.
THIS. Was. PERFECT.
I love it. It's brilliant. Bloody brilliant. "Rose Weasley (Master of Flying Trunks)" Perfect.
I love this story so far and I've only just read the first chapter.

empty-laundry-basket chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Yay! I was a little bit dissapointed with the way "Six Feet Under the Stars" ended, and then you just stopped writing. BUT I'm excited for anyone but me and how its going.
Keep up the great work :)
BackToMack chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I am really loving the story! So nice to see a Rose and OC pairing, I love the typical RoseXScorp but, holy shit god dang-it I want Rose and Wood together so badly. The writing is wonderful so far as well, keep it up!
jasmineflower27 chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
You have no idea how much I've missed reading this. It fills my heart with joy and nostalgia to read it all over again.
If I remember correctly then next chapter should be the train station one where Rose and Jordan talk.
Can't wait! )