Reviews for Questions
ZayaMartinForever1995 chapter 1 . 9/2
I loved it so much it's an amazing chapter!
Rishini chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
so sweet...
hearlandLoVeR987 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
LOVE IT! Make another chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
The cutest thing ever
julliet15 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Cute. Very cute.
Dolphinlover chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Fanfiction is not letting my review on your other story so consider this one to be a review on love is sweetest the 9482 time. PLEASE UPDATE! It's been like a whole week! It's too bad other people don't appreciate Zaya and your story because both are phenomenally amazingly wonderfully adorable! :D
Creativeusername chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I can't stop reading this! It's so cute I smile every time I ready it! Ahhh! So adorable! They are just so darn cute together! Please write more and update your other story! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Aquatealblue14 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Did you die? I sure hope not because I need you to write more Zaya stories! Please please! I'll review every single chapter I promise! :D just please write more! Like if you're ever bored in class or whatever... (If you have classes idk... :P)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Rly rly cute! more plz
Dolphinlover chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo good! This was absolutely adorable! My only complaint is it was too short and I really want more Zaya! How does maya respond? What were they planning on doing? Please write more!
P.S.-can you update your other story? Please please please! :D :D :D
Heartlandfan chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Amazingly adorable! How about you update your other Zaya story? Hint hint... Nudge nudge... There's like 12 reviews on it I think. Or just write more Zaya oneshots, twoshots, or stories... :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This was phenomenal! Zaya is the cutest thing in the world! I need you to write more stuff with Zaya fluff in it! Maybe a little scene before they get together and they almost kiss or something... Idk :) more please!
Theatreandhorses chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Most. Adorable. Story. Ever. Like in the entire world. That was sooooooooo cute! You just have to write more Zaya stories! :) please please please! :D