Reviews for Journey Along The Third Path
koneko-chan123 chapter 1 . 7/21
let me know when the story is complete i want to know how it ends for i loved the prequel it made me cry in some of the chapters

thank you for the great stories and keep them coming
Marchioly chapter 4 . 2/25
First comment of 2015. Just finished the first story and then quick read this. Great job on these stories. (it has been awhile since I have seen the anime so I was googling pretty much every character ;D)
wolf93ee chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
Is that some foreshadowing I see? Great chapter! Please don't abandon, it's too wonderful for that! Update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
Please dear god write more I need to read more of this beauty
Guest chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
It's 2014 I promise the next chapter will NOT take that long! *crosses heart* this is what you said I'm sorry if I sound rude but I want to know what happens next pweaase ('-')
SomebodyLost chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
Midnight in Matsuyama was a very nice read, a good break from the dramangst when canon gets too much. I love the hopeful feelings prevalent in both fics.

My true complaint though, was in the too-prevalent Japanese words. Please, just pit them in English, especially when 'matte' could easily be replaced with 'wait'. The flow of the sentences get disrupted, you see, when the language changes abruptly. Also, not all of us are well-versed in Japanese, so we won't know most of what Japanese words you wrote. Yes, there are notes at the bottom, but it's just too troublesome to scroll down then back up, especially when viewing via phones.

What happened to the rest of Section 4?

Thanks for writing!
v.huynh chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
I rather like this interaction between her and Mao. She is slightly OOC compared to the previous two chapters however it makes sense somewhat for her to be overemotional.

Mao's reasoning really fits him. I am really surprised by that since he's a rather hard character to write dialogue for. The attention to detail was oddly spaced in this chapter though. There was a lot of intricate almost minute details at the beginning but it seems to slowly taper off towards the end. Still a good read though, no doubt about that.
v.huynh chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Great work, you have convinced me to go back and re-watch yet another episode.
I did not remember that she watched his star disappear. However, the first three quarters of this chapter is very eloquently written in Misaki's point of view. I really felt her thoughts and her surroundings. You flesh out surroundings and environments especially well. There's no lack of detail and play on the senses.
v.huynh chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
This line and countless others within your writing:
"Hei looked back down at his hand that still propped him up. Just moments before it had been so very close to hers the last time he had looked down. A small jolt of surprise hit him as he realized that back in that moment he had actually considered taking her hand in his...before mentally slapping himself back to reality."

Really struck me. This scene took literally less than a second or so but you gave such an in depth, in world meaning that fits the characters so well it might as well been a part of the show's script. However at the same time it melds with your story very well even though it could be a standalone piece of work by the way it is written.
v.huynh chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
After reading this chapter I had to throw a review your way.

From the prequel to your writing now I see a lot of improvement. You have kept the characters rather close to how they would act, rationalize, and feel. To me that shows you have a real mastery over the characters.
I am rather intrigued with your direction and look forward to more of your work.

Apologies for not writing reviews while reading the prequel.
darksider82 chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Bleu Tsuki chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Ah! *squeal*! This was awesome! Leave it to Mme. O to figure out the truth! And I simply loved Mina's reaction! I really hope there's more missions for these guys to be on, or at least, more Hei/Misaki action O.o
Thanks for writing and Update Soon!
Bleu Tsuki*
Bleu Tsuki chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
Ha! Mao already knows what she's going to ask because Mina's still fuming! Haha!
It also came to a shock to me that Mao's name was Ricardo, urgh (no offense), but Mao vs Ricardo and- it's hard to make the adjustment. Similarly, I prefer Misaki over Yayoi. It kind of gives a parallel to what Misaki must be going through to switch gears like that. How many times must she thought of Li, only to find out he's now Hei, BK-201? It's enough to drive anyone mad!
Nice chapter! :)
Bleu Tsuki chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Aw! That made me so sad! I actually didn't know there was this scene (I must go back and watch!), and I call myself a DTB fan.
I really enjoy Misaki's thoughts and I always wished for more Misaki Narration during the show.
Another excellent chapter! BT
Bleu Tsuki chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
What a sweet chapter! I know that evidence of Misaki knowing Li and Hei are one, is lacking in the series, except for the obvious "Li, wait!" at the end. But your story makes sense. She's just too smart to not know anything!

Epiphanies like that don't just spring upon a person! Then again, this is fanfiction so canon or not, the suspicions make sense and your writing is lovely.
I also like how Misaki recognizes that Hei saved her life, because he did, and she really shouldn't forget that when she unmasks him!
Great chapter! BT*