Reviews for Useless
TheQueenofBooks1000 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Great oneshot! I agree, Mike and Zoey are boring as hell, and even if I like Lindsay, she's just about as useful to this season as a dirty shoe.

I really wish they stop giving exposure to Gwuncney love triangle. Even Heather's character is beginning to get dull, and I hate that, since she's one of my fave characters.

And okay, it's a bit late to be posting this review, but I was browsing through the older stories and...yeah... *walks away awkwardly*
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
you know zoey is gonna compete. just look it up on Total Drama Wiki.
NerdyNightStocker chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I thought this was hilarious! Does anybody really know anything about Mike aside from the fact that he had MPD? What are HIS interests (aside from Zoey, of course)? He truly is boring and Lindsay is mostly used for comic relief. Temporarily pairing them up was a nice change of pace.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Good writing. And about the end announcement: OH. DEAR. GOD. NO. WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG BUT I'LL MISS THEEEEMM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AND EVA WILL NEVER BE BACK IN THE SPOTLIGHT I SWEAR IF THEY BRING BACK GxDxC AND ABANDON IZZY I WILL THROW A BRICK THROUGH TOM MCGILLIS'S WINDOW. AND NOAH AND CODY AND BRIDGETTE OMFG. Okay, I'm sorry about that, I just got emotional.
ellie2498 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Why did they put all of the popular characters back? They've all had their time to shine! They need to bring in characters with less development, such as Noah or Eva or whomever.
Mike and Lindsay is kind of random, I guess because people from third and fourth season don't really ever date, but it could work.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
No Noah, Cody, Bridgette or Eva? That's bad.

Keep the good writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I looked at their twitters, and they said nothing about these being the confirmed characters.
play for keeps chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Great parody! How can Lindsay forget who Tyler was after World Tour haha? I never liked Mike or Zoey because they're too normal, even with Mike's MPD and Zoey in warrior girl mode. I used to like Zoey but as TDROTI went on she just got boring.

I'm not surprised Gwen and Duncan are back. I feel it's partly due to the fact that people want to see how their relationship is going in the new season since they had little time to interact after they established their relationship cuz Gwen got kicked off. And Courtney's there of course to add drama with Gwen and Duncan, so something's gonna happen with the three of them. It might finalize the whole GxD and DxC war, who knows? I'm mad Noah isn't in it :( I agree they always give the major characters more screen time, like do we really need to see Heather again? Why does Eva have to be cut? Why even have her as a character at all if she was only in it for 1 season?! And Sadie and Katie? I mean they could've had those 3 in here somehow, however short their role was. Put them in like Bridgette in World Tour who only lasted for like 4 episodes. I'm curious about Alejandro b/c I wanna see if he's still in his robot suit or not. Sierra without Cody should be interesting.

I'm not excited about a new cast. I've heard this season is supposed to be 13 episodes of the veterans and then 13 of the new people? What's the point of that? It's again rushing characters and us as the audience not getting to know them as well as we would like. It took me a while to like the Revenge of the Island cast (really by episode 3 I was warming up to them) but the season was so short I wanted more of the characters. I feel like adding an entirely new set of characters is a waste and pointless. And plus it's too many people to keep track of! Especially if people wanna write stories about them haha.

Yeah, Mike and Lindsay are useless. They could've picked better people.