Reviews for Enter Mouse
karen.barnes.9028 chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter!
G chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
stil waiting!,,
pls come back
!,,,
ssue72 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
loving the story what happens to mouse does she get caught in the end or does she help cat solve the case?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
come bsck pls!

G
Fractal Cat chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
I like this glimpse into Mouse's life beyond her times with Vincent and company. It does sound like there could be trouble coming her way.
bonesbemmettlover chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
Welcome back! Great chapter!
medwards245 chapter 12 . 5/25/2013
Great chapter. It's nice to learn more about Mouse and her background. But somehow I don't see her taking Hyperion's advice, so I think there will be trouble in her near future, trouble she may need help to get out of. Can't wait to see!
G chapter 11 . 5/16/2013
where'd u go? :(
Fractal Cat chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
Glad to see that Mouse is back and set to commit to team Vincent. I look forward to seeing how successful here mediating efforts prove to be. -CJ
medwards245 chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
Glad you're back and with another great chapter. This is a great story and I look forward to more, soon hopefully. :-)
bonesbemmettlover chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
Wow! Awesome and so glad you are back:)
G chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
ive waited so long for this! i hope we get d nxt one soon!
LadyAilith chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
So glad you're back! I love Mouse! She's marvelous. :-)
medwards245 chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
I just read all 10 chapters of this story and I love it. Mouse is a great character and fits in so well. I can just imagine her and JT having some hilarious, snarky conversations! Too bad it takes Vincent so long to listen to the women in his life, if he would just do what they say his life would be so much easier. Can't wait to see what's up next with this crazy crew.
dom chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
Where is the ending? Love this story but need to see the ending.