Reviews for Happy Birthday Byakuya: Warriors Coming Home
SesshomaruFreak chapter 1 . 9/7
*happy sigh* They are a beautiful couple, ne? This was wonderful, and I love bossy Byakuya and devoted Renji :) 'Get in the hot tub at once' 'Y-yes sir!' *depraved giggles*
Red Cr0w chapter 1 . 1/19
I cried...*sniffle*
blood87 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I enjoyed reading this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Moegi chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
What a lovely one-shot, it was a cute gift to Byakuya It was nice to see a bit of everybody trying to keep going on after the war. I loved the part where Byakua says that Renji may protect him, but never die for him, it was really sweet.
Niacy chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
It's a beautiful OS. Thanks.
Mpreglover11 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
irritatedbookwor chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Thank you. This is a very lovely story that frankly, I think all of the more up-to-date in the manga readers really need to calm down after what Kubo-san's been doing. One of my favorite scenes is your description of how the nobles and the servants share the same table and when Byakuya and Rukia just so naturally curl up into each other. Beautiful. Plus that business at the Sixth division? I got a laugh at some parts, exasperated at Renji a couple of times, just *had* to go 'aww' once or twice and flat out melted into a puddle of happily purring goo over the romance. I truly enjoyed this little tale of yours. May you write many more for our reading pleasure.

Unfortunately, I can't say the same on my part because Bleach is insanely difficult to get here; we're still in the mess with Aizen manga-wise and the anime is even worse to get. Shonen Jump? Forget it. The availability of *that* is..inconsistent.. at best. Pardon the bout of ranting; it's seriously frustrating that I have so little access to what I enjoy so much and have to depend on such fantastic authors like you to find out what's going on further ahead in the series.

And speaking of high-level authors... I'm royally disgusted at this idiot site for gagging and check-reining, at minimum, all the excellent writers who just want to write stories. Or worst case: booting them off with no warning. Given the general lack of manners around here [and the severe frustration on my part] I would like to honestly suggest just pulling all your fine work and moving them all to a more mannerly and respectful site. I've already had to nab a story or two of yours elsewhere, so I wouldn't object. Maybe after the idiot[s] who supposedly run this site realise just how many author's accounts are empty thanks to sheer disgust at the crappy level of support for their work, they'll grow a brain and a spine and actually *support* the authors over the pig-squealing prudes running rampant. Again, my pardon for the rant, but I Really _Hate_ seeing top-notch stories dumbed down to barely above illiterate level quality.

I'll be heading off to check out any of your new unedited stories I can read and looking forward to more. Oh, and I hope to hear from you at De- spam hot . Just mind the spacing there if you do decide to kick off an e-mail. I hope you do. wistful look

PS while I DO have a temper (redhead) I'm more likely to simply ask you questions and make suggestions for you to play with. Case in point: I've got a plot bunny anti-vampire chomping on my ankle about Bya and Renji ending up as hybrid Quincy/Shinigami no thanks to Kurotsuchi being his usual self-centered ass with Unohana Really losing her temper and making some threats nasty enough to leave the other Taichous looking greener than a drunken hangover, including Zaraki!, if he doesn't cough up the info she wants PDQ. And things sprawl out from there. Covering Quincy history, why Quincies and hollows share at least one common trait that the Shinigami don't, what triggered the evolution of Quincies in the first place and a few other things... Plus why the rebirth of the Quincy race ASAP is now an imperative for the living world. Or else. Interested? I'd love to get your opinion on this little pest.
dragonprincess01 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I loved this one-shot. They are just so yummy together.
Crybaby Boyfriend chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Awesome Birthday story *Cheers* Glad that you're not dropping the other stories! :)
crazyfan42 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
*giggles* This was so sweet! -
MissLilly2012 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Very cool! sweet and very much to the point nicely balanced story.
Renji-Bya-Lover chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
that is such a sweet oneshot :)

So Bya got a red-head as his present?

you did a great job with this one
Sachiko Heiwajima chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Awww that was really sweet lol is this a one shot or will there be more chapters?