Reviews for Running Right
erosgirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Awwww. This story was adorable. You write Miss Pauling and Scout so well, and this story was super cute. I really like the little bonding moment you put in, and the Flash band-aids are just so sweet. I was just thinking how similar Flash and Scout are.

Nice story!
Tokyo Sunset chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Aww, that was sweet. :) I agree with Pauling on the band-aids fixation. It's really cute. Scout does have that strange, puppyish side to him.

You know, I'm not a really big fan of this ship, but this little oneshot piqued my curiosity. And I have to say, I wasn't disappointed.
Great job!

-Tokyo
TheRavenBlade chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Ah... The buzz of running. I swear, it's best sensation in the World. You feel like you're unstoppable, y'know? No one can catch you, all they can do is eat your dust. You just watch the World blur around you as you zoom along streets and take in the sights. I swear, it's like being God... C:

...Now to review the actual story!

This was a pretty good one-shot. :P I love how much Scout tries and fails at trying to woo her with all his stupid innuendos and playboy comments, and in the end it's something he wasn't even aware of that won him points in her books. (I have to concur with Pauling. Scout giving value to something small like band-aids is pretty damn cute. :3) Pauling's very much in character, as usual, with all her typical seriousness and realism, and all in all, it makes a very decent read. :D

Thanks for the story. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This right here, ladies and gentleman, is the most perfectly written Scout I have ever read. And trust me, I've read a lot of them!
To the author: beautiful. You have captured the Scout in all his loud-mouthed glory. All the comments, how he talks, everything has made him into a very believable character. Keep up the awesome work!