Reviews for Running Right
Razell chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
'Oh, Miss. Pauling, I'm a Force-a-Nature. These brows can't be kept down, and neither can I.'
'I see.'
'Speakin' of things that can't be kept down...'

This is great! I was laughing all through it. I've been sick lately, so I needed that. Thank you.
: )

'And you...'
'Are a personal gift from the guy upstairs to women everywhere, patron saint of speed and handsomeness, but I'm willin' to express send all my lovin' to you.'

I still don't know why, but his egotism is just so adorable. It's probably that it's accompanied by his humor and honesty.

Being stuck between Heavy and Sniper on a hot bus after a hard match and no showers... I pity Scout there. I'd hate to imagine how Sniper smells normally...

I really enjoyed the little glimpses of his past, with the superhero bandaids his mother bought him, even though they were so poor, and how he keeps buying them just to hold on to those memories.

In her line of work, Miss. Pauling really does need to learn to run properly. I know how she feels, I vastly preferred a good book and a quiet library to the gym or the track. I still do, even though I know I should exercise.

'I'm a workaholic and control freak who can be quiet, cold and ruthless given the means.' At least Sophie's honest.
asianEngie chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
I am dying from le feelz rn. Kudos to you, m8. :)
MalasLaBro chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
erosgirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Awwww. This story was adorable. You write Miss Pauling and Scout so well, and this story was super cute. I really like the little bonding moment you put in, and the Flash band-aids are just so sweet. I was just thinking how similar Flash and Scout are.

Nice story!
Tokyo Sunset chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Aww, that was sweet. :) I agree with Pauling on the band-aids fixation. It's really cute. Scout does have that strange, puppyish side to him.

You know, I'm not a really big fan of this ship, but this little oneshot piqued my curiosity. And I have to say, I wasn't disappointed.
Great job!

TheRavenBlade chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Ah... The buzz of running. I swear, it's best sensation in the World. You feel like you're unstoppable, y'know? No one can catch you, all they can do is eat your dust. You just watch the World blur around you as you zoom along streets and take in the sights. I swear, it's like being God... C:

...Now to review the actual story!

This was a pretty good one-shot. :P I love how much Scout tries and fails at trying to woo her with all his stupid innuendos and playboy comments, and in the end it's something he wasn't even aware of that won him points in her books. (I have to concur with Pauling. Scout giving value to something small like band-aids is pretty damn cute. :3) Pauling's very much in character, as usual, with all her typical seriousness and realism, and all in all, it makes a very decent read. :D

Thanks for the story. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This right here, ladies and gentleman, is the most perfectly written Scout I have ever read. And trust me, I've read a lot of them!
To the author: beautiful. You have captured the Scout in all his loud-mouthed glory. All the comments, how he talks, everything has made him into a very believable character. Keep up the awesome work!