Reviews for Vengeance from the grave
old-crow chapter 16 . 5/28
Hi,

After a half dozen readings, this is still one of my very favorites.

Well told,

O-C
Jimbocous chapter 18 . 5/12
Thanks for the updates!
ZakeandZeke chapter 1 . 5/7
1k
Kittencat3 chapter 18 . 5/4
Oh for Chrissake. Never mind all the typos, grammar and spelling errors. But you already PULLED the "Haha, what you think happened didn't really happen" screw job on the readers. Once is forgivable - barely. Twice, and you're just being a jerk. Fuck this lame-ass story.
qwertypous chapter 2 . 4/21
wow i know this story is great but for me harry having a new body feels kind a wrong you know?
JMOB chapter 1 . 4/11
Also, WTF was Luna when this was happening because Luna wouldn't EVER do any of that to him?
JMOB chapter 1 . 4/11
I really appreciated the first two chapters because it actually made me step back a bit to think about who I think of as Harry Potter in fanfiction by starting off with what I consider to be the worst case scenario short of demons/fae enslaving the planet. What I appreciate most about Harry is his best and worst quality; his ability to be defiant, and I think that sometimes I, as a reader expect too much out of him which made it sad but appropriate that the worst possible end for him is to lose that. So, kudos, I guess for making my heart break a little.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 18 . 4/3
'He himself bore our sins' in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; 'by his wounds you have been healed.'"
-1 Peter 2:24

Each year when Good Friday comes around, it's then that we may think we are not good enough for the sacrifice our Savior Jesus endured. So, we try to prove to ourselves and others that we're worth his love. But, it is a major problem when we do things to try to prove something spiritually to the Lord or to others.

Fasting and any other spiritual disciplines cannot be about trying to get people to like and accept us more. It cannot even be about us trying to like and accept ourselves more. We must learn what grace is. Grace means the unmerited favor and love of God - the ferocious, undying love that God has for you, no matter what you do, just as you are. That's Christianity.

When we go to a place of fasting or a place of prayer, it's not for spiritual kudos, it's not to say, "Look how religious and Christian I am." It's to eat of the goodness of God. It's to commune with him, just as the disciples did the night Christ went to the cross. Come, commune with Jesus. He loves you just as you are.

Prayer: Dear Lord, when worshipping you in any way, I want it only to be for you, alone. I don't need to do any spiritual thing to gain your approval. I appreciate your grace, forgiveness, and acceptance every single day. Thank you for your sacrifice on my behalf. Amen.
TxA-GunFighter chapter 14 . 3/28
Good chapter.

gunny
we-are-all-witnesses chapter 2 . 3/23
Wow seemed like Harry took the whole new body, new life thing surprisingly well.
Egadds chapter 18 . 3/12
Amazing story! Really well done, enjoyed plot progression and very well rounded representation of the characters, all the pet names for voldy were very fanfic-esque though, but you have a unique story-creating style ( the last battle with voldemort had my pulse racing!). Can't wait to read more of your work.

TL:DR 9/10 WOULD READ
I couldn't actually finish the chapter.. God this was awful.
Ugh
This stopped being amusing about two chapters ago, and now it just makes Harry look like the world's biggest arsehole..
Hobbyfarmer chapter 2 . 3/10
The first chapter was great but this body switching as a plot I do not like. Since you are such a good writer and the story is compelling I will try and continue even with this.
1,002 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »