Reviews for Vengeance from the grave
Pearljem chapter 18 . 7/25
Very nice and different story. Although at some places, I think you need a beta to correct your word usage (like u need to use respective instead of perspective at couple of places).
Can you also put an update on what happened with Dumb as door?
sylvelle chapter 18 . 7/19
okay that was good.
sylvelle chapter 17 . 7/19
Well I have just finished what appears to be the penultimate chapter of this most entertaining, heartbreaking and funny story. I hoe it is finished at 18 or you will finish this soonTrucua
sylvelle chapter 6 . 7/17
very old
Wolfman613 chapter 18 . 6/30
Please write a sequel. ThAnk you very much. I really appreciate it and enjoyed it a lot.
rigger42 chapter 6 . 6/9
What is losing me a bit in this story is the lack of foundation for any special regard for Susan. She was a bitch before Sirius died and she was a heartless bitch on the tower. Yes, she was young, but it seemed like a crush from afar rather than even knowing her well enough for it to be love. Years later she is still acting like an entitled and immature brat. I just feel like we haven't seen any reason for him to have genuine feelings for her. Frankly, I just find her annoying.

The rest of the story is really interesting -thanks for confirming he kept his core but if his signature is similar enough to get through wards wouldn't others identify him by it?
old-crow chapter 16 . 5/28
Hi,

After a half dozen readings, this is still one of my very favorites.

Well told,

O-C
Jimbocous chapter 18 . 5/12
Thanks for the updates!
ZakeandZeke chapter 1 . 5/7
1k
Kittencat3 chapter 18 . 5/4
Oh for Chrissake. Never mind all the typos, grammar and spelling errors. But you already PULLED the "Haha, what you think happened didn't really happen" screw job on the readers. Once is forgivable - barely. Twice, and you're just being a jerk. Fuck this lame-ass story.
qwertypous chapter 2 . 4/21
wow i know this story is great but for me harry having a new body feels kind a wrong you know?
JMOB chapter 1 . 4/11
Also, WTF was Luna when this was happening because Luna wouldn't EVER do any of that to him?
JMOB chapter 1 . 4/11
I really appreciated the first two chapters because it actually made me step back a bit to think about who I think of as Harry Potter in fanfiction by starting off with what I consider to be the worst case scenario short of demons/fae enslaving the planet. What I appreciate most about Harry is his best and worst quality; his ability to be defiant, and I think that sometimes I, as a reader expect too much out of him which made it sad but appropriate that the worst possible end for him is to lose that. So, kudos, I guess for making my heart break a little.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 18 . 4/3
'He himself bore our sins' in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; 'by his wounds you have been healed.'"
-1 Peter 2:24

Each year when Good Friday comes around, it's then that we may think we are not good enough for the sacrifice our Savior Jesus endured. So, we try to prove to ourselves and others that we're worth his love. But, it is a major problem when we do things to try to prove something spiritually to the Lord or to others.

Fasting and any other spiritual disciplines cannot be about trying to get people to like and accept us more. It cannot even be about us trying to like and accept ourselves more. We must learn what grace is. Grace means the unmerited favor and love of God - the ferocious, undying love that God has for you, no matter what you do, just as you are. That's Christianity.

When we go to a place of fasting or a place of prayer, it's not for spiritual kudos, it's not to say, "Look how religious and Christian I am." It's to eat of the goodness of God. It's to commune with him, just as the disciples did the night Christ went to the cross. Come, commune with Jesus. He loves you just as you are.

Prayer: Dear Lord, when worshipping you in any way, I want it only to be for you, alone. I don't need to do any spiritual thing to gain your approval. I appreciate your grace, forgiveness, and acceptance every single day. Thank you for your sacrifice on my behalf. Amen.
TxA-GunFighter chapter 14 . 3/28