Reviews for Vengeance from the grave
ErinSscarredforlife chapter 3 . 4/14
This is the most depressing fic I've ever read and I'm not even half way through the third chapter. Well done
Jeno85 chapter 16 . 3/28
I love this story, I cannot wait for the next chapter.
Princess Scherbatskaya chapter 16 . 3/25
OH MY GOD THEY DID THE DO
Lazov chapter 16 . 3/24
The perfect end would have been pushing her off from the Astronomy Tower.
maesde chapter 16 . 3/24
Hahaha that ending lol, catch that Hermione xD. Awesome, and I guess now we say "it was about time!".
Very nice chapter :).
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 1 . 3/21
JESUS CHRIST!
FateBurn chapter 16 . 3/18
Excellent chapter loor always, please continĂșe again soon cant wait for more.
PSay chapter 16 . 3/20
It is really sad that Griffon died. That was a blow to Harry for sure but it made a big difference in his life. I'm glad he finally faced a lot of things he had been holding onto. Like Luna's death. He needed this time to make the decisions he needed to go on with his life. Very well done. I especially like the way he asked for the right to court Susan properly. Of couse that all took her by surprise. It looks like it is going to get better for them from here on. I look forward to more of this story. Thanks for writing. pms
PSay chapter 15 . 3/20
Harry is really racking up the points with his pranks but he isn't getting any closer to getting the girl. He keeps messing with their minds and using their own tactics against them. Crying over a melted snowman was really over the top. I look forward to more of this story. I just wonder when Harry will settle down with the girl of his dreams. Thanks for writing pms
TrueColorsNeverFade chapter 16 . 3/19
Amazing story. I really hope you update soon. Different but good.
Hortensia chapter 3 . 3/19
Quite an interesting story, looking forward to reading more.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 16 . 3/19
awesome chapter!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
KenF chapter 16 . 3/19
This would be a perfect place to end this one... only thing I can think of is an epilogue.
Wolfric chapter 16 . 3/19
Well, I'm guessing the angst is drawing to a close. I'm good with that. Fine chapter. Thanks for writing. W.
elisa-didlittle chapter 15 . 3/19
I'm a bit ambivalent about this story.

Yes it turns into a good story, and the powerful Harry that emerges is very nice. But... In the beginning, your Harry is just such a whiny emo idiot.

"Oh woe is me! my Godfather who I've known for 2 years but only ever spent 4 weeks with is dead, killed in a battle against terrorists! And I'm the champion of a prophesy that needs to kill a Dark Lord - well, OK I HAVE been fighting a Dark Lord all my life, but still... now it's like my destiny! And my girlfriend is angry with me! Well, OK, maybe not a girlfriend, but she's got big tits and she's hot. My life is OVER! This is much worse than fighting Voldemort for the Philosopher's Stone, or fighting a Basilisk, or fighting 100 dementors and a werewolf and Snape, or fighting Voldemort and all of his Inner Circle, or .. or.. or.. well it's just WORSE! My life is OVER! OVER! I'll show them! After surviving unspeakable threats and beating unbeatable odds, I'll throw my life away because Suzy Bones was mean to me. She was mean to me and now she'll be SORRY!"

Seriously, what a whiny emo jackass! Lots of fics show a defeated or basket-case!Harry. But yours was just such a... loser. Seriously, anything Harry might have grown into would be an improvement. Is this Prankster on Speed a bit over the top? Sure he is. But we can't expect Harry to survive what he has and remain unaffected. Many stories would have had Harry go completely cold, or completely evil, or completely psycho. Yours just went manic.

However I do love the nature of your pranks. Unlike most every other fic showcasing pranks, yours are actually funny. Seriously, how many hundreds of HP fanfics involve the Twins or Marauders or Harry pranking someone by TP-ing their house, or sending a howler, or changing their hair color, and making them sing BeeGees songs? Player!Frosty or Evil!Klink are wonderful! I would have loved Hermione to get a clue and try to play along... saying "I know nothing!" or trying to tempt Klink!Harry with an Apple Strudel and some Peach Schnapps. Especially as she's the only one who seems to get the jokes.

I also love the idea of slightly mad or manic Harry pranking Britain through reference to all sorts of Pop Culture references (sitcoms, cartoons, pop songs, historical, etc) that only Hermione understands. Finally, a Britain on its last legs must come begging the brilliant Dr Granger for help against this Dark Prankster! HA HA HA (Yes it's been done before, but it wasn't ever done funny. Just more of the same "Hamsters take over the world, turn all the 20-something women into Poke-chicks, make all the house elves sing Barney Songs" ... how is that funny? If a prank isn't funny... whats the point?")