Reviews for Vengeance from the grave
JMOB chapter 1 . 4/11
Also, WTF was Luna when this was happening because Luna wouldn't EVER do any of that to him?
JMOB chapter 1 . 4/11
I really appreciated the first two chapters because it actually made me step back a bit to think about who I think of as Harry Potter in fanfiction by starting off with what I consider to be the worst case scenario short of demons/fae enslaving the planet. What I appreciate most about Harry is his best and worst quality; his ability to be defiant, and I think that sometimes I, as a reader expect too much out of him which made it sad but appropriate that the worst possible end for him is to lose that. So, kudos, I guess for making my heart break a little.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 18 . 4/3
'He himself bore our sins' in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; 'by his wounds you have been healed.'"
-1 Peter 2:24

Each year when Good Friday comes around, it's then that we may think we are not good enough for the sacrifice our Savior Jesus endured. So, we try to prove to ourselves and others that we're worth his love. But, it is a major problem when we do things to try to prove something spiritually to the Lord or to others.

Fasting and any other spiritual disciplines cannot be about trying to get people to like and accept us more. It cannot even be about us trying to like and accept ourselves more. We must learn what grace is. Grace means the unmerited favor and love of God - the ferocious, undying love that God has for you, no matter what you do, just as you are. That's Christianity.

When we go to a place of fasting or a place of prayer, it's not for spiritual kudos, it's not to say, "Look how religious and Christian I am." It's to eat of the goodness of God. It's to commune with him, just as the disciples did the night Christ went to the cross. Come, commune with Jesus. He loves you just as you are.

Prayer: Dear Lord, when worshipping you in any way, I want it only to be for you, alone. I don't need to do any spiritual thing to gain your approval. I appreciate your grace, forgiveness, and acceptance every single day. Thank you for your sacrifice on my behalf. Amen.
TxA-GunFighter chapter 14 . 3/28
Good chapter.

gunny
we-are-all-witnesses chapter 2 . 3/23
Wow seemed like Harry took the whole new body, new life thing surprisingly well.
Egadds chapter 18 . 3/12
Amazing story! Really well done, enjoyed plot progression and very well rounded representation of the characters, all the pet names for voldy were very fanfic-esque though, but you have a unique story-creating style ( the last battle with voldemort had my pulse racing!). Can't wait to read more of your work.

TL:DR 9/10 WOULD READ
I couldn't actually finish the chapter.. God this was awful.
Ugh
This stopped being amusing about two chapters ago, and now it just makes Harry look like the world's biggest arsehole..
Hobbyfarmer chapter 2 . 3/10
The first chapter was great but this body switching as a plot I do not like. Since you are such a good writer and the story is compelling I will try and continue even with this.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 1 . 3/10
Great first chapter it brought tears to my eyes.
Sherwood374 chapter 2 . 3/9
Don't know if you've noticed...but in the first couple of paragraphs (not sure which), it talking about Fudge, the incompetent Jackass, getting kicked out. Followed by Umbitch, then it says "unfortunately she was unaware as she was heavily sedated in the psychiatric ward of 's, ..."

of what? Think u meant St. Mungo's or whatever the fuck their hospital is called, but yeah...mistake there...

ALSO, when u 's after a word, it's short for "is". See I wrote " it's " that means "it is". if your not sure if you need an apostrophe, don't use one. (also, in "don't" it signifies: "do not"). Dunno if you knew that, not trying to be an ass, just constructive. I am also severely sleep deprived, so I may not be entirely coherent or as polite as I usually am in this review. All in all, very good story, this is like the 7th time that I'm re-reading it.
WhiteElfElder chapter 18 . 3/8
It seems that just as things calm down one or another thing throws a spanner...what's next?
WhiteElfElder chapter 9 . 3/6
I hope that Albus' duplicity is found and he is destroyed in all ways before his death is granted. If course, it could have been Snape as well.
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 3/6
When Harry was listing off his belongings I noticed the cloak was left out...was it overlooked or was it taken by one of his ex house-mates?