Reviews for Vengeance from the grave
OriksGaming chapter 18 . 9/24
Beautiful story, though it could use a bit of editing, especially at the beginning. Overall though, a great read and a fantastic and touching romance!
OriksGaming chapter 9 . 9/24
Rapping? How can you mistake that for raping, over and over again. It takes about two seconds to sound it out and check if you're correct. Honestly, I don't even get how you can consistently make such a mistake. Your story's plot is great, but there are a lot of spelling errors. You either need a beta tester or you really need to edit this yourself, carefully.
Dr8gn chapter 18 . 9/13
wow bl;own away here
Loosu thevadiya
ralula chapter 7 . 8/22
Amazing story spellbinding, horrifying, believably heroic Harry... On of the best stories on Fan Fiction... Keep writing You Have Talent.
Hammer chapter 7 . 8/7
Honestly, it is not a bad story — actually, it is quite enjoyable. However, it has been a bit disappointing due to the fact that you initially set a high standard, and then fell a little bit.

The first two chapters were very very good; you delivered a stellar beginning and you really had me there. There was so much power behind the sadness and the drama! But from then on, the story has been simply okay. A decent read for sure, but it has lost some of its momentum.

Things that did not help: the occasional error, the fact that Susan is utterly unlikeable even after the timeskip, the fact that supposedly serious operatives started using names like Moldyshorts and Voldy wanker in the middle of the raid in Bones Manor. Also, Harry's thoughts sometimes get too long winded in the recent chapters.

While I pointed out some negative stuff in a nit-picky way, that doesn't mean there are no positives. It is still a nice story, just not as good as the introduction had led me to believe.
Pearljem chapter 18 . 7/25
Very nice and different story. Although at some places, I think you need a beta to correct your word usage (like u need to use respective instead of perspective at couple of places).
Can you also put an update on what happened with Dumb as door?
sylvelle chapter 18 . 7/19
okay that was good.
sylvelle chapter 17 . 7/19
Well I have just finished what appears to be the penultimate chapter of this most entertaining, heartbreaking and funny story. I hoe it is finished at 18 or you will finish this soonTrucua
sylvelle chapter 6 . 7/17
very old
Woman613 chapter 18 . 6/30
Please write a sequel. ThAnk you very much. I really appreciate it and enjoyed it a lot.
rigger42 chapter 6 . 6/9
What is losing me a bit in this story is the lack of foundation for any special regard for Susan. She was a bitch before Sirius died and she was a heartless bitch on the tower. Yes, she was young, but it seemed like a crush from afar rather than even knowing her well enough for it to be love. Years later she is still acting like an entitled and immature brat. I just feel like we haven't seen any reason for him to have genuine feelings for her. Frankly, I just find her annoying.

The rest of the story is really interesting -thanks for confirming he kept his core but if his signature is similar enough to get through wards wouldn't others identify him by it?
old-crow chapter 16 . 5/28

After a half dozen readings, this is still one of my very favorites.

Well told,