Reviews for Chase the Wind
gwendalyn chapter 16 . 7/28
Please update! I read this today without stopping, until my mom came in my room yelling about calling me, I didn't. The story is amazing. Cant wait to read more
iship4hell chapter 16 . 7/24
This was terrific and I cried more then once. I'm actually crying right now cause of the choice. I don't think I've ever been this mad at a fan fiction before XD please have it work out for merida and hiccup. I would love that very much, along with many others. Thank you.
Eragonfan33 chapter 16 . 7/7
So when you tell us that you got another coming up you lie? Update!
I read all up to this chapter it makes me cry
superwholockedwithphan chapter 16 . 7/1
OMG THIS IS AMAZING! I LOVE IT! I ONLY JUST STARTED READING IT AND I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE! YOURE AN AMAZING WRITER! I HOPE YOURE DOING WELL AT UNIVERSITY AND I HOPE IT GETS EASIER AND LESS TIME CONSUMING AS IT GOES ON! AGAIN YOURE AN AMAZING WRITER AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY OR NIGHT OR WHATEVER ! :)
I'm glad you're still continuing this. I can't wait to see how it ends. Hope you update soon 3
FandomsGoneWild chapter 16 . 6/18
Glad you're back! :)
I hope Hiccup and Merida get married.
Kitty Girl chapter 14 . 6/13
I loved it until chapter 14 she can't marry Ian it has to be Hiccup that gets married!
Kitty Girl chapter 12 . 6/13
Sorry for your loss it makes me so sad
brother of kane chapter 16 . 6/13
why do I feel like there is going to be a shrek moment coming.
Well, I'm glad to know yer still breathing. Great work so far and I'm hoping to see more of you in the near future. And good luck with college, I'm in the same boat as you I guess. 2nd year in college, if I may ask?
dracologistmaster chapter 16 . 6/11
Great chapter, I look forward to seeing how Ian reacts to all the dragons that are about to show up and good luck with university.
Rowan Kline chapter 16 . 6/11
Wooooooooooooooooh, I have missed this so much. Good to have you back! Looking forward to the next one :3
Suzette's Blue chapter 16 . 6/11
KNUT YOU'RE AMAZING AND WE LOVE YOU THIS CHAPTER WAS AMAZING AND UNIVERSITY SUCKS SO PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF FIRST AND FIC NOT FIRST OKAY?!

Also you already know what I think of this chapter so I won't bother inflating your ego yet again :P