Reviews for Chase the Wind
...*SMACK!* Colin you IDIOT!
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 4 . 3/30
When Stoick said, "I want you here. You need to learn how to chief." I snorted. So I had to scroll down to the bottom and review because that's hilarious. How to chief. Pffft. Sorry, I'm not sure if that's a typo but I love how it's phrased, anyway, back to reading. ;)
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 3/30
I loved this! I was looking for a good HTTYD crossover, and now I've found it! I like your writing style, even if it took me a bit to get used to the 'this kind of speaking' versus, "say, this kind" which I'm used to. Anyways, I enjoyed this and I'm off to read more. Thank you for writing this!
Pietersielie chapter 16 . 3/28
This is a superb story, thanks a lot! Would love to see more of it, it is a real pity that it is unfinished in this crucial stage.
Kate chapter 16 . 1/1
I love this story, I started and finished reading it today. I know you haven't updated it since June of 2015, but I hope you start updating it soon. It's a really good story.
Jo chapter 16 . 12/21/2015
Amazing work! I don't hate Merida but I do love my hiccup and hope the best for him . Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/2/2015
Nooooooo Hiccup and Merida have to get together. Come on Hiccup you can obviously see that she doesn't want to marry Ian! Stop being grumpy at her and find a way to get her back. Ahhhhh I am so into this story!
EchoWaves chapter 16 . 11/7/2015
Ahhh! Love the story, but please don't let Merida marry that bloody sod! I can't see him, who loved the ladies attention, being a faithful husband or good king. And Hiccup has the ability to be. Can't wait for the next chapter! You've created an amazing story, with beautiful character development and interaction!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/7/2015
Wow... 4 months. I truely wish that you are to finish this. I just CANT wait to see what Merida is going to do. Omg. The suspense. I NEED TO BE TOGETHER PLEASE DONT BE MAD AT EACH OTHER! Maybe if you update by Christmas it could be my best present. But yeah, I get it. Uni. Blech! Update when you can ! xx
red death chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
I think red death was called that to symbolize the amount of blood she spilt for the last 300 years.
adelphe24 chapter 16 . 9/21/2015
You better it is to good to be laid to rest!
It has to be the most plausible and/or realistic way Merida and hiccup could've met or (hopefully) married.
Kalyle07 chapter 6 . 9/8/2015
Hes you did make Astrid likable. Didn't know that was possible. Hated her in the movie. I like her here thought. Great fic.
gwendalyn chapter 16 . 7/28/2015
Please update! I read this today without stopping, until my mom came in my room yelling about calling me, I didn't. The story is amazing. Cant wait to read more
iship4hell chapter 16 . 7/24/2015
This was terrific and I cried more then once. I'm actually crying right now cause of the choice. I don't think I've ever been this mad at a fan fiction before XD please have it work out for merida and hiccup. I would love that very much, along with many others. Thank you.
Eragonfan33 chapter 16 . 7/7/2015
So when you tell us that you got another coming up you lie? Update!