Reviews for Chase the Wind
zerozeno chapter 15 . 2/17
Shes not going to marry that dude instead of hiccup is she because if she is let me know so i don't waste my time
Attack777 chapter 15 . 1/16
Do more pls
SmaugFan1 chapter 15 . 1/3
Oh, my, God! This was a great story! Pore Hiccup, getting his heart broken! I'm crying, LITTERALY! I do HOPE that Hiccup and Merida come together! I mean, common Merida did it in the movie, she can do it again! ;-) Anyway, CANNOT WAIT for the next chapter!
Keep up the great writing! :-)
P.S. PLEASE HAVE HICCUP AND MERIDA COME TOGETHER! I'M DYING HERE!
Aynessa chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
So, funny story. Saw an internet meme earlier today about the Hiccup/Merida pairing and I thought to myself, "OH my goodness, I need this pairing. Now." And thus I found your fic and devoured it in less than a day.

I do so hope you update soon. Kind of puzzled by the lack of Merida backbone in this story, but loving the plot so far.

And yes, HTTYD2 was *amazing*...
lupsss chapter 15 . 11/5/2014
Please tell me Hiccup and Merida will have a happy end because I like that couple a lot, A LOT...please keep on writting because I've been thinking about the end of this story many days and I would like to know the end already please!
Attack776 chapter 15 . 10/27/2014
when are you going to make your new story? also i love your story.
Lord Dream chapter 15 . 9/8/2014
...Wow...that sucked ass. Not the story, the story rocked. Out loud.
The ending is what sucked. You give the really happy ending plan "Yoink" then Its gone. That's crap.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/30/2014
Favorite! I can't wait for an update
Coyote's Shadow chapter 15 . 8/25/2014
This is fantastic! I can't wait to read more!
FandomsGoneWild chapter 15 . 8/3/2014
PleasepleasepleasePLEASE update soon! This story is awesome and i might die if i cant read the next chapter! :)
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 15 . 7/28/2014
I kind of like that you didn't take the easy way out and make Merida marry Hiccup. The story has so much more room to shift and develop because of that. I was angry with you at first, but this leads me to believe that perhaps things won't stay that way between the two of them for long.
I do wonder at the fact that you let the girl be the last one to get a dragon, though.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
The moment when they realized the situation was priceless. I like that you didn't put all that much detail into Hiccup's reaction so we could imagine it for ourselves.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
Thanks for deepening the suitors, even if it was only a little. I actually think they're very cool characters. Why do I get a Sleeping Beauty vibe from this?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Nice, weaving the Berk history with the Clans' history like that. Few people think about how worlds might intertwine before clashing the two worlds together.
DayDreamer2 chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
OMG. THIS IS THE BEST MERICCUP FANFIC EVERRRR. this chapter was so intense and sad and and *cries of my feels* PLZ keep writing this fan fiction, this story can't be left unfinished.