Reviews for Ned Stark Lives! Part 2
CreativeLiterature chapter 4 . 9/11
Just when I thought Cersei and Tyrion would get along. Also, all that gold, wow!
kyoshi711 chapter 50 . 9/1
Beautiful story so realistic I couldn't put the story down for a week.
kyoshi711 chapter 37 . 8/30
Great story but I wish you could have shortened it by half.
kyoshi711 chapter 30 . 8/29
This story should be on T.V. its that good!
BioHazard82 chapter 50 . 8/23
Another great story. On to the next part.
jman007 chapter 50 . 8/16
I am in GameofThrones-utopia
jman007 chapter 20 . 8/13
jman007 chapter 4 . 8/12
Good read all of it... but I decided Cersei is a idiot in the books and tv show
jman007 chapter 1 . 8/12
a nice read
patty.clark.792 chapter 47 . 8/3
This is such a good story and I appreciate it so much. You have a lot of talent and I really hope that you're successful and enjoy a good life.
Katy612 chapter 28 . 7/20
I absolutely love it :)
Serfius chapter 38 . 5/25
I'm rather surprised that the whole Obsidian/Dragon Glass thing was never brought up after Jon and company found Lightbringer. I mean, I'm no geologist, and don't know precisely how obsidian is formed beyond that it involves cooling lava in some way, but perhaps one of the maester's or maybe Sam before he left, would have some ideas.

They could've sent a party down to those crypts to look for/harvest obsidian to fashion into weapons. Would've been beyond valuable in their situation.
reppad98 chapter 50 . 4/17
Oh wow... okay, jeez, what a story! Awesome, it sure took me a while to finish it, but it was definitely worth the time. I'm really excited to read part three! I can't wait to see how everything is going to come together. I can completely imagine that this was complicated and difficult to set up, so many things are happening at the same time, but you're doing it amazingly! There are so many details - I think Royce who went to Winterfell to get Gendry is the same Royce that the family Varys visited on his way to the East who missed their husband and father... Also, when Arya and Gendry married, and they were so happy and all, I started to feel a bit afraid, because if they're so happy now, that must mean it can't last haha. And it didn't... But I really hope everything ends well in part three, but I doubt everyone survive. That never happens in the world of Westeros...
Anyway, thank you so much for writing this amazing story, I'm quickly going to read part three, and keep writing! ! !
Hektols chapter 50 . 2/26
This part was really creative, something that could have fitted perfectly in the original setting.

I have to congratulate you for making such a high quality fanfic, it's something that Mr Martin could have writen himself.
Hektols chapter 49 . 2/26