Reviews for Ned Stark Lives! Part 2
Anon chapter 46 . 4/18/2015
OP, you've done miracles!

Halfman! Halfman! Halfman! Halfman! Halfman! Halfman! Halfman! Halfman! Halfman! Halfman! Halfman! Halfman! Halfman! Halfman! Halfman! Halfman! Halfman!Halfman! Halfman! Halfman! Halfman! Halfman! Halfman! Halfman! Halfman! Halfman! Halfman! Halfman! Halfman! Halfman! Halfman!
Vwchick chapter 16 . 4/16/2015
I really liked the way you wrote Shae :-) in the books I got the feeling she Didn't love him, so when she betrayed him I could see it happening. And it fit her character, in the books for her to go to his father. In the show I really thought she loved him. To me the actress who played her really made "Shae" a likable character, so when she betrays him and goes to his dad it's like what? So how You wrote it I think was the best balance, you Knew Shae loved him, but you saw why she betrayed him, it made sense. And I thought her going to the septas and telling him to move on and marry, was out of love for him. It was a great chapter. Also nicely showing Tyrions wit and Jamie's love for his brother. How Tommen will be a "man" and stand up to his Mother. Also shows really well just how far Cersei will go to hurt someone. Thanks for posting this! Love it- now have to get back to finish it :-)
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 40 . 4/14/2015
When will Stannis find out about Jon?
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 36 . 3/30/2015
Can Myrcella be raped? Please? In front of Cersei? By Theon!
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 35 . 3/30/2015
Dan, dan, daaaaaaaan! Please don't get his cock cut off AGAIN.
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 14 . 3/15/2015
Gods Cersei is annoying. She is madder than the Mad King!
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 4 . 3/14/2015
Cersei is mad.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Don't like this wimpy Jon shirking command, kowtowing to Thorne & needing to be rescued by Starks! He acts like Sansa here. Danaerys emerged from the Dothraki Sea bereaved of husband, child & hordes - but with dragons. Likewise, Jon is destined to triumph in his own sphere. The point being, he is meant to eclipse Ned, Robb, even Rhaegar, to be TPTWP. Ned Stark living or dying may hinder the grim development of his children seen in the books; it should not, however, stymy the heads of the dragon or you lose the main point of the tale. Urghhh. Ned Stark is turning into a cartoon, his offspring cutesy cartoon wargs. Now I know - as if I didn't before! - why Martin axed him.
carl9390 chapter 10 . 2/6/2015
I don't like arya
dmanimal chapter 7 . 1/7/2015
All hail lord bronn towers of the five towers long may he reign
Nobilist chapter 38 . 12/10/2014
See they have the resources to arm all of the with dagonglass swords, spears, and arrows before they leave it just doesn't make sense.
Nobilist chapter 37 . 12/10/2014
What I don't get is that they found lava flow under winterfell. Why didn't they make dragon glass weapons before leaving. Also if the people at winterfell Don't start making dragon glass weapons I think it would be really stupid.
Salamon2 chapter 39 . 11/25/2014
Cracklaw Point is mostly made of bogs full of First Men tribes (akin to the North's mountain clans) who swore to obey the Targaryens directly for time immemorial to Visenya Targaryen during the conquest when she made a visit there. They are thus directly sworn to the crown and only the crown. Claw Island and House Celtigar thus has no hold over them.
Me chapter 23 . 11/24/2014
... I'm impressed by how much you wrote, and the quality doesn't seem to change - excellent! I realize it's been a long time since you posted the story, but well...might be, you are still reading comments :) I do have one little complaint and not about the writing (that is a thousand times better than most of what one finds here) but about the way you have portrayed Jon, my all times favorite character!
Your Jon seems foolish and incapable... In the original story, Jon held the wall until Stannis showed up. Then he got elected without any sort of interference on his part... sure Sam did do his plotting behind his back - but that's just it, Jon wasn't aware of it... I don't know, I guess Jon putting his name forward doesn't sit well with me, it makes him appear confident and ambitious, which, at this point, he is not... After Ygritte's death, Jon has a fatalistic attitude that turns duty-bound once he realizes people are counting on him. I know Robb and Ned and co. are still alive, so Jon would probably not react exactly the same way - but still, it seems off character for him to put his own name forward or to agree to it when asked.
By the time he becomes LC, Jon does what's require of him, and tries to put personal gains and ambitions aside as he best he can. He becomes cold and distant, not whiny like you have written him...Further, Sam intervened because the NW couldn't decide on a LC, but that was before Sam suggested Jon as compromise candidate It was the very reason Jon's name was put forward. In your story, it appears that Jon's name being put forward is the reason the brothers can't decide - when in reality, Jon's name was the solution to the stalemate.
I also don't think he'd even 'care' at that point that Ned's not his real dad... and it's a bit hard to believe that Jon, a 16/17 year old in a medieval setting would cry about learning of his mother: In the books, we don't even see him cry for Robb; and while he cared about her identity a lot when we first meet him - from the time he took his vows, and the war started Jon seemed to put that question aside and to embrace his identity as Ned Stark's bastard. Also...he cries about Lyanna, but about Ygritte he's just sort of 'of well, she's dead, oops'?
...why, why does Val hit on Robb when canon Val is so clearly flirting with Jon? I take it you are not a big Jon fan, that's fine - but then I hope you'll not be too upset if I find that your are biased toward Robb, and that both Robb and Jon appear OCish...
Anyway - that's for the complaint! hope you are not too upset about that... :)
I noticed one little mistake (in the first vol.?): Ramsay Snow. Ramsay lives because he disguised himself as Reek. Remember that? Reek was killed by Ned's man while wearing Ramsay's clothes, and Ramsay, in the guise of Reek was brought back to Winterfell. Ramsay was condemned to die for his crimes...The only reason he wasn't killed, was because he managed to trick the Starks into believing he was 'only' Ramsay's innocent servant...it had nothing to do with Roose Bolton's reaction. At the time Ramsay got arrested, Roose was probably glad to wash his hands off him, if only to preserve the peace. Roose doesn't care about Ramsay at all - he sees Ramsay as a tool, one that can be used and discarded as pleased.
Good story, though. ;)
Rhaegal1995 chapter 50 . 11/10/2014
Great story! I like it better then the real version!
885 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »