Reviews for Ned Stark Lives! Part 2
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 50 . 2/23/2019
SO excited to see what happens next with Arya and Gendry. What BRILLIANT writing and plot work, kudos to you for doing such an amazing job! :D
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 20 . 2/23/2019
WOW. What an INCREDIBLE chapter! LOVE the gendrya in this fic :D !
powerfuldragon chapter 38 . 2/22/2019
ned punching allister was so fucking satisfying.
powerfuldragon chapter 32 . 2/22/2019
i am loving this story as much as the first part.
powerfuldragon chapter 1 . 2/15/2019
oh no not Jon! I am already not liking where this is going. But i am eagerly looking forward to this fic, and the changes you have in store.
HartleySkarsgard chapter 50 . 11/3/2018
This part was definitely better than Part 1. Now onto Part 3 :)
Guest chapter 50 . 10/13/2018
I have to say, I began reading this story just to have something of Thrones until Season 8 comes out. I have already read the books and wanted something different and so I found yours and immediately was drawn to it when I read the title, for I am a big fan of Ned Stark...and the Starks basically. And I loved the line in one of Tyrion's (or Bronn's I can't quite recall at the moment) where you mention that Ned Stark is the best man in all of Westeros. I loved that line. The Starks are the greatest house in Westeros, even above the Targaryens and they were the conquerors of the lands.
And thank you for that amazing scene in Ned's vision/dream where he visits all the past lords of Winterfell. That was some good writing.
Also the last chapter with Dany and the Quaithe I liked too.
And I know I'm writing this review too late for you've already written the third part in this amazing series, but as I'm now about to start the third part I really hope Val survives. I want Jon to end up with Val and not Dany...cuz no matter the Targaryens' family tradition it is still too awkward for me to imagine someone being with their aunt.
And to conclude the review I must say the only thing that bothered me was the Arya-Gendry relationship. I mean, she's just an eleven years old girl and although she's a brave warrior she is also still an eleven year old child. And some of their lines were too cheesy, like for instance, Gendry addressing Arya as "my love". Though I still love Gendry and would like to see him swinging his massive Warhammer and smashing some wights' in the face (and Melisandre's, too.) Maybe if Arya was portrayed a bit older, say thirteen years of age, it wouldnt have been that uncomfortable. And as a fellow writer I understand the desire to write what we enjoy and I know you enjoyed writing Gendry and Arya together so be it.

P.S.: I fucking hate Melisandre and expect her to die one horrible death.
Zero Rewind chapter 14 . 9/20/2018
I'm not sure why Tyrion didn't simply send Cersei off to the silent sisters or whatever. Bit of an oversight on your part.
Sam chapter 20 . 9/6/2018
And this is where the story dies
midnightangelsflame chapter 10 . 3/16/2018
I feel like Arya’s part only ever talks about Fucking Gendry. It’s really annoying. It like she some love sick Sansa which is not Arya. It’s seems like your Arya revolves around Gendry. Gendry this Gendry that omg Gendry I have to follow you where ever you go my love. Love love love. It soooooooo annoying Honesty this is sooo out of character for Arya. Her every thought should not be about Gendry. From what you have written thats what it comes off as. Yeah they had some trauma together, but this girl is 10 now 11. This crush won’t last long, in real life. But other that that I really like your story very good job.
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 23 . 3/8/2018
Seriously ? A dragon glass horn. The same shit that kills others and no one considers what it could do and take precautions just in case it is the horn of winter ? I hate cluster fuck.
dragonfox123 chapter 50 . 3/7/2018
Awesome chapter
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/6/2018
Awesome chapter
Psycho Ray chapter 50 . 8/26/2017
I must apologize for not writing as many reviews as I once did, or as long. You deserve a lengthy one after each chapter, but it shames me to admit I'm always too lazy and to eager to see what is to come.
If I have to sum up all I wanted to say, then I'll say the same I did within my very few reviews, except I'm totally convinced now, that this is a true A Song of Ice and Fire fanfiction, and the best I've read. I must constantly tell myself what I'm reading is not canon, not spoilers. Sure, it's not flawless, and some things annoyed me, specially regarding how sugary some relationships are (ahem, Arya), but that's why it's a fanfiction. Fans must be served.
CompuBob chapter 41 . 8/25/2017
And I still can't believe Casterly Rock was lost to a bunch of wannabe squids. Detestable. I suppose the circumstances were bad and the Lannister army located elsewhere without their king ANYWHERE near them. What a stupid way to lose it...
885 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »