Reviews for Ned Stark Lives! Part 2
CompuBob chapter 41 . 8/25/2017
And I still can't believe Casterly Rock was lost to a bunch of wannabe squids. Detestable. I suppose the circumstances were bad and the Lannister army located elsewhere without their king ANYWHERE near them. What a stupid way to lose it...
CompuBob chapter 39 . 8/25/2017
It seems like all the Kings do is battle. I mean, over half a million men died already, I'd like to say. All the books, the TV show, and fanfictions pretty much all the same thing.
CompuBob chapter 19 . 8/25/2017
You're making me think that Stannis is another Joffrey with 10% more brain cells.
Psycho Ray chapter 33 . 8/19/2017
Wow, you tied things so, so well for this chapter, specially with the Ironman coming up, and Drogon actually obeying. Does that mean Dany will make it to Westeros without any more trouble? I don't think so.
Psycho Ray chapter 32 . 8/18/2017
Gods, I loved this chapter, all of it. I've always wanted to see Winterfell's depth crypt, and knew it held some secret. I wonder what canon will or would bring us.

That Jon is the Prince, I believe so as well, but I didn't expect Caitlyn finding out some truths, not until you said "sept", and perhaps never on canon.

And Jon Snow laying down with Val was the piece of fan service I've been waiting for many chapters. I miss Yggrite, will ever do.
Psycho Ray chapter 26 . 8/16/2017
Another outstanding chapter... I wonder how many more you could write before running out of characters.

Ser Rodrik was a big loss, and I hope Lord Umber survives. Jeyne Poyle dying is pretty the same as killing My Lady. It's just there to show all men must die, and so do women.

Retreat further south is certainly a better idea than staying north. It's doomed to fall, and I think no land north of Moat Calim will keep a positive l living population.
Psycho Ray chapter 23 . 8/16/2017
Those were maybe the two best chapters I've read from you. Damn, you killed so many, destroyed so much! You finally did what I asked you a long time ago, and it came with interest.

You killed Thormund! And Jon was the one to break the wall... Ohh, this chapter was good, because it made me feel like crap.

What? I'm no masochist, I just appreciate the positive consequences of mass murdering of important characters. Him, I guess I'm sadist, then...
Psycho Ray chapter 21 . 8/14/2017
It went down! Holy fuck! I had the feeling it would happen on canon as well, but to actually read it? Damn.

Oh, by the way, if it happened anywhere canon-ish, like the TV show, please don't tell me. I'm treating your story as 100% AU and running away from every single spoiler from GoT, haha

I wonder how each Lord will react. The North will either go down fighting or Winterfell will become an island until the end. Stannis will try to help, but Tyrion... And this is when things will be nasty.

What will he do? He'll see reason and make war against the other. But would he make an alliance with Stannis during this time? Will he wait for an opportunity to backstab? This is key to whatever happens to the Seven Kingdoms.

There are others. The Targaryen and Dorne. I have no idea of what they will do.
Psycho Ray chapter 20 . 8/12/2017
What the hell has just happened?! I was almost sleeping and suddenly Arya is murdering people. By the gods, that was a huge mistake...

Who am I kidding? I don't even know how to react. You did it. Yes, you just kicked me in the belly when I wasn't expecting. Now you just need to plot and kill someone important e.e
Psycho Ray chapter 14 . 8/10/2017
My opinion on what happened in this chapter is split. According to canon, I may have reasons to hate Shae, because it's not certain why she did what she did. I do think she never loved Tyrion, however.
But things are not the same here, at least I think not...

Regarding Cercei, well, I hate her too much already, that bitch.
Psycho Ray chapter 13 . 8/7/2017
I have waited for the day I would read those words. In a way, I still do, because it wasn't canon...
Oh, well, now Jon knows. I wonder what would happen when Caitlyn find out. That will be huge.
This Val thing with Robb... It smells like trouble is in the way. To want to see Robb making the same dumb mistake he did you canon? Hum... Nope. I think that would be fruitless on the big scheme of things... But maybe I'm wrong...
...she would be great with, though.
Scourge-Purge chapter 42 . 8/6/2017
I skip through paragraphs of your writing whenever I see the word 'Gendry' in Arya POV chapters. Your trilogy is well-written. The plot is good. Hate your pairings. Gendry being accepted by the Starks, Catelyn especially, was just unrealistic. SanSan pairings are cringe-worthy. DanyDaario: Meh. Jon dead: a cop-out.
ivan the terrable chapter 26 . 7/26/2017
This chapter is rough as fuck (the attack of the Others on winterfell). It is incredibly rushed and is frankly stupid at several points. Its like a crappy action movie where the try to hide the sloppy work by pushing through it as quickly as possible.

Most of the nearly million words have been fairly decent and while there have been rough spots, they were generally short enough to mostly ignore.

How the hell did anyone survive in the age of dawn if the others tore through the gates like glass?

Abandoning the only source of food, shelter and warmth? Madness even to think it. Might as well just cut their own throats, at least it would be a quick death. For Ned to even suggest such a thing is utter stupidity.
Psycho Ray chapter 9 . 7/24/2017
Ohhhhhh this chapter was good, and so was the one before. I'm too tired for a long review...
Jon Snow is my favorite character, and he did well... But I grieve for Ygritte, just as much as I did years before, when I first read of her dead. I cried for hours, and her death pains me still. A true suffering, believe me or not, and think what you want of me for this..
And that's why I wonder, even though she could never be replaced, if Jon will find love again, specially in the arms of Val. That would make me happy...
Psycho Ray chapter 7 . 7/23/2017
Hoooly fuck, this chapter was deep on politics, and the consequences Jaqen's appearance might be just huge.
I didn't want Melissandre dead, not at all. She is a religious fanatic, but I'll tell you what, fuck the new gods. I have never seen them doing shit. The old gods are there, but they are weak, and cannot reach too far. But the Rhollor? He is the one that actually do something. Or maybe he doesn't even exist, and his priests are sorcerers...
That's why I wanted her alive. There is so many questions I want answers for... And one thing is certain. If she falls, so does Stannis, and then winter will kill us all.
886 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »