Reviews for Baby Daddy!
shanekitsunestiles chapter 40 . 2/20
it's a beautiful fic really i had read all the chapters in 3 days i like that
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
Why did you bring in Kiba if you were just going to throw him out later?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Darn it. It's a modern AU, isn't it?
stranger chapter 40 . 11/13/2014
Did u stop writing baby daddy?
c7bi-kyuubi chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
This fic is too fangirly.
Guest chapter 40 . 9/6/2014
Please please please please update soon please please please
alexis213 chapter 39 . 8/24/2014
NOOOOOOO! Please don't stop this story! It's so cute! PPLEASESS! I will love you forever!
naruto.mew chapter 40 . 8/24/2014
Please don't stop please make more :c
misuky7 chapter 37 . 8/19/2014
This was too sweet. I adored this story, Akihisa is a nice name and he seems like such a cute child. :3
Melyway chapter 40 . 7/16/2014
I read the revised version.
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 40 . 7/17/2014
Ugh ur so mean to us btw who has seen dramatical murder anime omg Aoba is the real life perfect use lol
yuri lowell chapter 31 . 7/13/2014
Usami I just love your work. Really well written you always bring your characters to life in their on way. I don't see them as Naruto or Sasuke from Naruto I see them as their own persons with their own lives and problems. Which makes this fanfin just 20 times better.
yuri lowell chapter 22 . 7/12/2014
You have finally done it. I was never a big Kyuubi fan because I always thought of him as an unoriginal character but the from this story really brought his own originality to the story and I love him with Kyuubi. Dare I say that there were some points where I cared more about them then SasuNaru but all in all this story is fucking awesome
Celestialfae chapter 39 . 7/9/2014
I want to see more of Akihisa and Aoi. How does there relationship fare? Or will they move on to different affairs? Love you. Update when you can and Thanks.
Fireworks chapter 39 . 7/8/2014
Am fine with what you choose to do and you normally update your other story's quite fast so it shouldn't take you long to get back to this point in the story with a solid plot I mite add!
I look forward to reading your rewrites to see how much bitter u write and that changes you make from the original chap!
Get rewriting soon !