Reviews for The Message
Smithy chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Is it me or does DiAngelo get his kicks out of beating up poor, defenseless young police Inspectors {detectives}? Because I saw one where he beat up Steve's replacement, Dan Robbins.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Yet another Gem- I am so glad yousuggested that I read this one- I will be reading the other fics you mentioned as soon as I can. PS Is there another board with Streets of San Francisco fics on it- I would love the link
PM me with it if you can- thanks
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Nicely done bit of Steve whump! I really enjoyed this. (:
Mounty Swiss chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Have to think about the title... It's a good thing that there are SMS and e-mail today. That was some drastic way of sending someone a message!
little purple butterflies chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Loved this piece, you can't go wrong with a Steve whump! :) I love the show and you're great at writing them in character! It's great that you added Jeannie to the mix, I like her character. You should write a second chapter, I'd love to read more of this!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Nice story, the concern Mike and Steve have for each other is so true to their characters. Made me smile.
mcatB chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Yay! H/C! LOL! Thanks so much for accepting this challenge! I hope there will be more to come, too!
meixel chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I wasn't logged in on my prior review, so this will be a duplicate.

I loved the story. Mike's office was the home away from home for both Jeannie and Steve. You had the dialogue down and were very true to the characters. Excellent one shot!
princessesmeralda chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
good story!
honu59 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Men! Sheesh! You've captured the alpha males perfectly. I feel for Jeannie having to handle both of them. Great one shot, as always!