Reviews for Last Rights
bluerose-28 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I love this so much
OneLust chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I thought this was great, and just remember, opinions are just that, opinions. Worry about your own, not others, and you will do wonderful. (And I would love to see this continued. ;3 )
field innocence chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Toko Kyotaro chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Well, wasn't that cute.
AnjoRemix chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
awwww touching and very loving 3 love it 3
Mya Kiryu chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
nice evil rivelz i should kill him
Kyuuiya chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
great story
love it :)
Porridge chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This was the WORST fic ever... Sorry, but this is my opinion.
Too long and it say nothing at all. ALL characters are OOC, I really mean ALL OF THEM. You should have written this as an original fiction, because Code Geass has nothing to do with this, and you know this, so why write it? It's clear that you don't like CG at all, so why write a story in this fandom? If you don't like what you write, how can readers enjoy themselves... If you want to keep writing it's ok, but if you want people to like what you write, you need to improve. Please, don't be offended. I really suggest you to remove this from this fandom and change the names, then put this as a original story. And then maybe you need to work on the story. I've seen PWP with a better plot than this. Maybe if you try and try you will get better at writing. But for now... this looks like a 10 years old girl wrote it, if not for the sexual contenent. I didn't feel a thing while reading, you got no emotion from me.
Have a good day, and keep working on writing.