Reviews for The Shattered Mirror
Dina chapter 1 . 8/21
I just finished reading the story. It's pretty impressive. I'm heartbroken by the ending as of which any audience would be. I loved your realistic approach to the situation. So I'm going to write some notes realistically.
Elena was far too much invested in her & Damon's relationship than him. He did like her, admired her & may be loved her but at the end it wasn't enough to overcome his fears. He could have risked things with his children. He could have faced Andie's threats rather than accepting it so easily. I know he did it for his kids but his promise of eternity to Elena? It seems like he promised an eternity of misery to her. Again, he did not love her enough or never loved her at all. He was in a situation where his marriage & other relationships were going harsh on him. He made Elena his escape route. He was physically attracted towards her which definitely grew into & admiration but not enough to be summed up as love. Elena was happy in her life. Still she chose him over anything else & everyone. Damon was afraid to leave his safe harbour which was his family. So he abandoned Elena. But Elena wouldn't hesitate to abandon everything for him.
Thing is She loved him unconditionally & it brought her an eternity of misery.
PS- I will be desperately waiting for your sequel.
Dina chapter 1 . 8/21
hey I wanted to ask you if you wrote a sequel to this fan fiction as promised...please lemme know soon...I'm desperate to find out
Shhh-FanGirl chapter 1 . 7/31
Congrats on getting this story published. I finally read it, yay! The ending might've left me a little depressed but this story was incredibly well thought out and polished to perfection. The emotions you evoke throughout are without parallel. In the second to last chapter when everything went down for Amelia I was hurting so badly right along with her that I had trouble eating my dinner. Very, very good work. I hope to see a sequel soon!
ironic chapter 1 . 7/18
I was looking up if Vampire Diaries plagarized the book called Shattered Mirror and found this fan fic... coincidence?
Auron1410 chapter 1 . 5/27
I just came here to reread it and oops its gone. But nevermind. Im really happy that you got it published. You are a very talented writer and this story was amazing. So Congrats!
I was wondering if you are writing a sequel for this. It will be a great pleasure if you do so. Really.
Anominy chapter 1 . 2/15
I pasted the link and looked for it but the thing that came up was about a girl name Amelia I can't find it someone please help me I really really really really want to read it elvish girl can u please tell me where I can find it
JustLola chapter 1 . 2/8
I am glad that I could read it! I was an amazing story. Really inspiring. You are a really great writer!
dominikaww chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
So happy you got it published as original fiction. Honestly, you deserve it! Your work is incredible, and the story is beautiful. Huge congratulations! :)
Lalabuff chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Are you still planning on writing a sequel to this? And if so are you going to post it here first? Really loved the story!
blu-lilies chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
I'm so happy for you! I've loved reading the Shattered Mirror, it really deserved to be an original fiction. Congratulations and good luck :)

ps. are you still planning on writing a part two?
BabyGirl1910 chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
So excited for you! I will purchase it on amazon. I look forward to more of your work. Thanks for sharing :)
luvfordelena chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
Please tell me you still doing the sequel? Really hope u are!
myallconsuminglove chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
I've already said this but congrats on publishing your story! You're a great writer and deserve the best
Anna chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
Does this mean you won't be doing a sequel?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
Are you still doing a sequel?
2,338 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »