Reviews for Perfection
Elendrhys chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Magnifique! Si doux, si romantique, si... eux que j'en ai eu le sourire aux lèvres durant toute la lecture. C'est tout ce que j'aime lire et tout ce dont j'avais besoin aujourd'hui! Ca fait du bien! Merci pour cette belle histoire.
GraphicsChyk chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
So lovely. Thank you for sharing this. What a sweet story and a great pick me up after a long day.
MsSailorMoonlight chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I love this story. I also love your writing style. Lisa, keep writing! I love all your stories and I can't stop reading them. Also, one more thing-Please keep writing more Crystal Tokyo fanfics. I love them, and the 'Surprise' one was hilarious at the end XD. Point-KEEP WRITING, GIRL!
Kay chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
That was so cute/perfect!

I was reading while drinking my morning coffee and this short fic went well with it.
Great work!
smfan4ever72 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Yay...You're back! I'm so glad you posted a happy fic. I love it! After In the Dark, I was depressed for days...
AM9 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Awww! I'd like to think of this as alternate universe Mamoru from In the Dark, now in the timeline where he didn't go to America. Very sweet, especially when they're teasing each other.
FireGoddess101 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
aw, so adorable! 333
missscatterbrain325 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
aww...sighs...you have such a way with words!
Revolving Dragunov chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This story was very sweet and I really enjoyed their affection for one another in it and Mamoru's proposal. Good job!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Cool and very good
mae-E chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
this was a good story. you have not lost your touch with the fluff. i think this was very sweet story!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This story was sweet.
shaydoe chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Very sweet, and I loved Angel in the Snow as well.