Reviews for The Souls of The Damned
AshGirl17 chapter 38 . 2/3
CoolNess! Thanks. I look forward to it. But maybe next time you shouldn't include 'non-disney' characters (Dimitri, Anastasia, Garret...)
foxtail2000 chapter 37 . 7/18/2014
I'm sure we will enjoy it!
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 35 . 7/1/2014
I really liked the ending. Especially Meg, wanting payback on Gaston. Her line about the metal pole had me laughing so hard and I feel like she wasn't joking. I'd say the bastard deserved it, but Herc, sweetie he is (or maybe he just thinks Gaston's not worth it, either way). They're married- oh- I think I might cry. Gah, if you write a third story to this, I'd love it!
AshGirl17 chapter 35 . 6/26/2014
I'm literally crying.
The last paragraph was so beautiful. You have a true gift.
I look forward to your next story and many more.
PrincessBelle2 chapter 35 . 6/25/2014
Don't put yourself down! This is great! Only I had thought that Barbossa would be a more reliable choice to marry Hercules and Meg but it seems like Jack did a good job too! Can't wait for the sequel!
foxtail2000 chapter 34 . 6/24/2014
I love these two they're just so cute together its adorable. Great new chapter! I really don't want this story to end but I cant wait for the next one!
Guest chapter 34 . 6/24/2014
Nice keep it up! So excited for the ending of the story!
Angel'Johnson13 chapter 34 . 6/24/2014
Please update I love this story
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 34 . 6/24/2014
I like the closure here. John reassuring Jim about his insecurities, and how Sinbad is nothing, and I love that. I can't wait for the last chapter!
TheChildOfTheTardis chapter 33 . 6/24/2014
Ariel and Eric can be together happily!
that-fangirling-fangirl chapter 33 . 6/24/2014
Can't believe there are only 2 chapters left! I don't want this to end, it's too amazing!
Can't wait for the last two!
PrincessBelle2 chapter 33 . 6/24/2014
So glad you're writing another Damned story!
AshGirl17 chapter 33 . 6/23/2014
Aw. This was a happy chapter : )
Can't wait to see what's next.
THNX
that-fangirling-fangirl chapter 32 . 6/23/2014
Ooo! Can't wait to see wha happens between Eric and Triton! Great chapter! Love the incident between Meg and Kayley ;D
foxtail2000 chapter 32 . 6/23/2014
Oh how will Triton go in this one! Hope he doesnt over react like last time Ariel brought a guy/statue home

Loved the chapter and I dont want this story to end Im ondering if we will hear from the Black Pear again. MAYBE THE QUEEN ANNE'S REVENGE