Reviews for Gladiolus
I love this story!
celticwitch77 chapter 23 . 11/28/2017
I love the story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
Just an idea I may suggest for a cato katniss romance is that what of katniss goes back in time to a parallel universe where she is in the body of herself in that universe and she finds out she is dating cato and they are in love. That just a story suggestion because it might be good and you can disced if it's based in our world or in th
Stormxz chapter 15 . 7/18/2016
B. No
Guest chapter 13 . 7/15/2016
What is Peeta going to do?the suspense is killing me
Mary Weasley Malfoy chapter 23 . 7/14/2016
While you never posted a epilogue, you posted this story and it is perfect, including the end, so a epilogue isn't really necessery (even if it would be really nice to read one more chapter...). Thenk you for sharing this fic, it was awesome.
littlesniper chapter 23 . 1/31/2016
One of the best catniss story eveeeer! Seriously I love this cato and katniss and the post war and everything really , well except peeta, he's so pathetic in this story, but oh well. Anyway good job and please write new HG stories, I will be following you!
Gelline Eaton chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Best Catoniss fanfiction I've ever Read (_)
Great job (Tumbs up) :)
You're a wonderful writer :D
Guest chapter 23 . 12/18/2015
This story was FANTASTIC! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/15/2015
First Peeta and now Gale what's up with the men in Katniss' life? Why can't they just be Happy for her!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/14/2015
Peeta is really starting to get on my Nerves!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/14/2015
This chapter was very hot, but I feel bad for Peeta! Poor guy doesn't even stand a chance
Guest chapter 11 . 12/14/2015
This chapter was amazing! I loved the way that Katniss explained her feelings for Cato.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/14/2015
I really like this story! I am SO glad that Catois in District 12
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
So far, I am really enjoying this story, I can't wait to see what happens next.