Reviews for Gladiolus
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
Just an idea I may suggest for a cato katniss romance is that what of katniss goes back in time to a parallel universe where she is in the body of herself in that universe and she finds out she is dating cato and they are in love. That just a story suggestion because it might be good and you can disced if it's based in our world or in th
Stormxz chapter 15 . 7/18/2016
B. No
Guest chapter 13 . 7/15/2016
What is Peeta going to do?the suspense is killing me
Mary Weasley Malfoy chapter 23 . 7/14/2016
While you never posted a epilogue, you posted this story and it is perfect, including the end, so a epilogue isn't really necessery (even if it would be really nice to read one more chapter...). Thenk you for sharing this fic, it was awesome.
littlesniper chapter 23 . 1/31/2016
One of the best catniss story eveeeer! Seriously I love this cato and katniss and the post war and everything really , well except peeta, he's so pathetic in this story, but oh well. Anyway good job and please write new HG stories, I will be following you!
Gelline Eaton chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Best Catoniss fanfiction I've ever Read (_)
Great job (Tumbs up) :)
You're a wonderful writer :D
Guest chapter 23 . 12/18/2015
This story was FANTASTIC! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/15/2015
First Peeta and now Gale what's up with the men in Katniss' life? Why can't they just be Happy for her!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/14/2015
Peeta is really starting to get on my Nerves!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/14/2015
This chapter was very hot, but I feel bad for Peeta! Poor guy doesn't even stand a chance
Guest chapter 11 . 12/14/2015
This chapter was amazing! I loved the way that Katniss explained her feelings for Cato.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/14/2015
I really like this story! I am SO glad that Catois in District 12
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
So far, I am really enjoying this story, I can't wait to see what happens next.
envyofclouds chapter 23 . 11/1/2015
Wow. This story was truly beautiful and it was such a journey to read-I almost feel like I got to know these characters personally and that I'm saying goodbye to them. It makes me a bit sad, but gosh the ending made me happy.

Anyway I loved your story. There were a few flaws (they snagged a lot huh? Seems almost a bit too unrealistic, but eh that's just me being nit-picky) and Peeta's character was extremely out of character, but I'm hoping you did that on purpose. Other than that everything else was great. I liked how you portrayed Cato and Katniss's relationship, it showed a much softer tone that others neglect and it made me appreciate how much more I ship them together. It would be pretty cool actually if this was just another alternate world to the original Hunger Games like Cato mentioned.

I'll probably be reading this story again sometime in the future to truly take it all in and I might end up leaving another review of praise. Hopefully by then the story will have an epilogue, but it's fine without it. I'll be looking forward to more of your work and thank you for such a terrific story.
deleted123456 chapter 6 . 9/27/2015
That was heartbreakingly bittersweet. Ugghhhh the feels are too great!