Reviews for Everybody Hurts
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I love the first chapter and this story also has Blink in it which is even better!
DropDead Asia chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I love this!
Amazing, amazing, AMAZING!
shehadastory chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Wow, that was so effing good! Unexpectedly hot too! I absolutely loved it! Mygodineedthemtohavesex!
Kary chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I love how you put just enough detail into setting a scene, or a character's emotions to make it easy for me to envision the story in my head so clearly. Loving it so far! :)
ChasingYou chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Oh this is so heartbreaking wonderful. Heartbreaking because I think I know what is going to happen when they are going to school tomorrow and wonderful because well, it is Eli and Clare and a bed.
I used to be really into Blink-182 so I knew most songs that you mentioned in this chapter. So it was kind of like going on a memorie path for me as well. I kind of loved that you brought up Adam's song because it shows that Clare has experience with an attempt of suicide. I don't know if everybody remembers that, I actually kind of forgot as well. I remember reading the spoiler and all I could worry about was Eli, but Clare has enough reasons to be affected about it just as much as Eli and I don't think everybody realises that. So thank you for remind me and probably the rest of the fandom.
DegrassiLover2010 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I'm intrigued already!

I think I know where you're going with Eli bringing Clare breakfast.

Can't wait to read more!
twitterp4ted chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Great. Looking forward to the rest!
takethecurve chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Weee! I know I already sorta read it, but I still loved it nonetheless!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I really dislike the capitalization. Have you tried italicizing instead to show emphasis. I'm weird, and it throws me off, so that I can't even finish the story even if it's really good. :(
musiksnob chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Alright I've pretty much already told you exactly what I think of this, but here it goes anyway.

1.) I love that you had Eli mention he enjoyed smoking pot. Because while neither you and I do it, plenty of people do and obviously enjoy it and the fandom has been kind of ridiculous about it so that was a nice detail and of course it would be awesome if he stuck to his guns and STOPPED with the drugs, but this is super realistic.

2.) I love that they've been having sex for a while and that Clare has gotten more comfortable. The three or four lines you added from the first draft completely grounded them in that situation.

3.) I love the blazer and Cece and Bullfrog's insistence that she change and how Eli completely accepts it because he's so used to Clare looking like that, but then realizes that yes, it doesn't quite fit at a Blink show.

4.) I haven't seen Blink since 1999 but the blowjob joke sounds very authentic :)

Looking forward to what comes next...as much as that is possible, considering.
NamilovesDegrassi98 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I love Adam's Song! and I like this story so far. Please update soon.
eclarefan54 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This was so perfect!
CheapNovelty chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
No lie, I screamed at the first line, bravo my friend BRA-FRICKIN'-VO! That's all it took and I'm hooked.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who got sex vibes after Romeo and Jules that writers decided to just not tell us about, oh and 10 points for including the unspoken rule about band shirts at concerts! I have to explain it everytime! All the little detail you added were amazing, the dick jokes, the encore, perfect! I feel like I'm in on an inside joke or something, everytime I see a little reference I'm just like, "HEY! I KNOW THAT!" Plus I'm pretty sure I'm the only person in this whole damn state that's even noticed, let alone cares, that hockey is back so that little detail put me over the moon. Very interested in where you'll take this story, with you and musiksnob I'm sure I'll be happy.
Jordanxx chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Honda Civic Tour? XD I like it so far. Excited to see more!
Eclarefan chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This was fantastic! The sex was scene so hot, but unfortunately I don't see the next chapter as being so happy and fun. As always your writing was perfect!