Reviews for Full Disclosure
guest chapter 16 . 11/5/2014
Ahhh! Please update! I love this so much!
July's fantasies chapter 16 . 3/9/2014
wow! I really love your fic so far. but I kind of don't get what Sanji or Zoro is hiding... Besides that, I really enjoyed the domesticity between them. it's the calm before the storm that I really love. )
Guest chapter 16 . 2/15/2014
It makes me sad that Zoro doesn't like his job. One of the things that I like the most about this fic is the idea of Zoro being a police officer. It's just so, so cool and refreshing. I love how realistic this story is, and I think it is plausible that he works as a detective in a modern world. But if his current job makes him feel powerless, to hate people and feel exhausted and miserable, then he should quit it and do something that he's passioned about. Though I hope he still does something that involves protecting people. I think it suits him.
cb O chan chapter 16 . 2/3/2014
Grrrrrrrrrrr! Why does Black Beard have to be such an asshole? Poor Luffy...
Please update soon! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I can't wait for the next chapter! ! ! ! ! ! !
Lilacs425 chapter 16 . 1/30/2014
Wow I just read this all in the past week and what a rush. This review is a bit long because I didn't stop and review each chapter. Sorry about that.
At first it seemed like Zoro and Sanji were OOC when I started reading, but as it progressed I was much more comfortable with it. I realized that their pasts are very different than the Strawhat pirates I've grown up with. And they are almost 30 here, (kinda) mature adults, so their actions and reactions will be different to what I'm used to. They've each been through troubled times and have baggage. I wasn't used to having Zoro being a law abiding officer and SAnji the one being such a rebel, but it's really working in this.

I like the pace you set. Nothing is boring or dragging on. But it's not rushing by, leaving me confused either. There's a good mix of action scenes and dialogue. I also like that the chapters are long and I feel like I've eaten a big, meaty, meal after having read one. It's very satisfying.

There are so many mysteries going on at the same time that I keep going back and re-reading chapters looking for clues. Especially ones concerning Sanji and what he's hiding from Zoro. The things they are each hiding from each other are leave me wanting to smash my face into my keyboard screaming for them to just talk it out. Get out all the truths. I'm sure Sanji's secret is big and deep and dark, and I think he's afraid Zoro will leave him when he knows of it.

The best part of this fic so far is the interactions between the two main characters (and not just the smut-which is like, woah! Oh, so well written that I have to take multiple breaks while reading causing my face keeps going red.). Heck, I really enjoy reading the descriptions of what Zoro thinks about Sanji when he watches him cook. It leaves me with a warm mushy center, like I'm secretly peeping in on their private time. I keep going Awwwww they're just so tender and ...loving... with each other. I am soooo waiting for the scene when they finally admit it to each other.

This fic has been such an adventure so far, and I am desperately waiting for the next chapter for it to continue. : )
HappyMe-O chapter 16 . 1/31/2014
This has to be one of my favorite chapters so far. I like the whole interaction between Sanji and Johnny and Yosaku. That felt real, like I can see where the two are coming from. And spot on with their personalities too. I really enjoyed that. plus Zoro was being a good boyfriend there with Sanji, I enjoyed how he stuck up for the blond. The end of the chapter was even more in charitor. like Luffy"s reaction, If it was the real Luffy I bet he'd act the same way. That whole moment was just amazing to me! It Gave me chills by how real it felt.

I really live this story, Can't get enough of it. Really good writing.

looking forward to the next chapter!
SPN1985 chapter 16 . 1/27/2014
Thank you! :]
LaLa-pirate chapter 16 . 1/26/2014
awwww poor luffy :(
SPN1985 chapter 15 . 12/28/2013
I wonder what will happen in next chapter!? : ]
cb O chan chapter 15 . 10/9/2013
Damn it Smoker! Why'd you have to interrupt? ? ?
I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon! ! ! ! !
beau-peep chapter 15 . 10/8/2013
God I love this story so much I have a hard time putting it down. I can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/4/2013
Oh no! Will something very bad happen to Zoro . . . enough that it would make Sanji realize he cannot live without Zoro and admit and tell him that he loves him . . .
Imperial Mint chapter 15 . 10/6/2013
I really, really can't stop loving this story! Thank you so much for the update
HappyMe-O chapter 15 . 10/6/2013
Once again I truly enjoyed the new chapter. It left me with a bit of worry, like I know something big is going to happen soon, I can feel it. I'm excited to know what Smoker needs Zoro for and I like the sentimental "Sanji's grin will be the last good thing he'll see for the night." At the end. That was great.

Looking forward to the next one. Really loving this story :D
beau-peep chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
I can't express how much I love this story!