Reviews for Forgive Us Our Trespasses
X59 chapter 1 . 6/5
The Flaming Darkness chapter 1 . 5/20
he is a very forgiving person naruto
Gerbilfriend chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
This was a lovely story, I really enjoyed reading it and the chacterazations were really good.
Water-Soter chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
WOW! Just, wow. A very powerful character piece. I think this is the most honest depiction of the characters in the Naruto verse and Naruto's own way of thinking. How screwed up indeed!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
This was weirdly predictive. I had just started reading your other fics last nights, and came across this.
Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
this is wonderful! but is it not finished?
Blackwell chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Really love how Kurama likes Iruka for treating right and then caring for Naruto even before he even stopped to pay attention to his vessel, mhhm, i would like to see a fic where kyubbi remembers and feels guilty for not helping Naruto in his early years. Nicely done!
So1Thought chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This is really pretty good.
You could use abbreviated terms instead of the full ones though.
Like: 'you've', instead of 'you have'. Flows better.
Excellent job!
Going to check out the sequel of How to Win Friends now. :)
Scarmagista chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
ROFLMFAO. I have been searching for this story for ages, thinking it was one short story in someones collection, and finally find it. Only then did I realise, as I finished the chapter, that it was you that wrote this story. And all of this happening while How to Win Friends was open in my other tabs.

Kudos to you on your great writing abilities, and a thank you as well.
dragoncreators chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I think it's easy for Naruto's precious people to fool him, but he always was insightful. I love your stories.
fractalman chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
not only that, but said enemies don't pause to at least CONSIDER whether, y'know, TRADING eyes might actually work better than stealing them. Or, y'know, having ONE mangekyo user use tsukyomi to activate the mangekyo in everyone else.
Pyrrhos chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
When I read "Sasuke wishes Naruto would stop forgiving him" I'd expected something funny, with a lot of frustrated screaming.

This is much better, in my opinion. It's spot on for Naruto's and the other's personalities, at least as they are in my mind.

Especially Sasuke. Unable to forgive himself, unable to just cut ties with Konoha because Naruto did.
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This is a truly remarkable fic. In-depth character analysis fics are usually either good or mediocre and very rarely inspiring. Yours is certainly an inspiring fic. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Good look into their heads, I liked it.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 6/26/2013