Reviews for Atlantis
aspiegiraffe chapter 1 . 1/18
love this so hard
sealion kisses are the best .. i have a framed pic somewhere
1sunfun chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Nice.
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Loved it! I loved how things went and I couldn't stop grinning when the sea lion kissed Rossi! xD
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Nice job and interesting those two in a relationship. Very good
Naz chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
This is by far the cutest story I have ever read. I didn't want it to end! So perfect! I'm not even into this pairing but I'm so happy I made the choice to read it. It was honestly even better than any get-away stories I've read for pairings I actually ship! Best best best story ever. I will for sure nominate this the next time any fic contests approach. LOVED IT.
AfterTheIceMelts chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Well, I know where I'm going on my next vacation. Apparently you really don't have to like the beach to go to the Bahamas. :D Yay for me!
Graveygraves chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Great story - really enjoyed all the esperiences Dave gave to Spence
marcallie chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
What you've mostly managed to do here is make me really, really mad that I'm a poor teacher without a rich lover to take me to this place. Have you considered writing for travel guides?
jgroovydaisy chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I love Rossi/Reid and it was phenomenal seeing them enjoying themselves. Thanks for writing.
omgnotagain chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I wonder is there really a place like that. It sounds wonderful
vickimaloof chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
What fun! So nice to read about Reid enjoying life. You had me laughing out loud with Rossi and the sea lion. Thank you.
MurielLeeJones chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
You are so planning my next vacation! cute story, I like how you write Reid and Rossi interacting.
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Loved it and my favorite part was also the sea lion...
ihli chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Nice. I want to go somewhere warm...
AlienTourist chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Thank you so much for writing this! I loved this, it was awesome. And I can't wait to read the two new chapters!