Reviews for Misconceptions
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
ha-ha. that is so funny. could you just imagine that happening in the books or movies. :)
Katconan chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Great story but it shows promise for a longer one. Please reconsider making this more than a one shot.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Neat story! Of course, this is a Harry who actually read his assignment, so obviously it's AU (grin).

But I wish it wasn't complete. There is a really neat story called "Harry's New Home" by kbinnz (hope I spelled that right), where Harry finds out a lot more about Slytherin.

Anyway, I wish this was only the start of the story.
MarthaRRLeBlanc chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This story is awesome, I hope you write at least one more chapter. I would like to see his houses reactions that Harry Potter doesn't want to be with their house. Hope to see him and Hermione get resorted. Personally she is way too Ravenclaw to be with Gryffindors.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Dun dun dunnn !

Will there be a part 2 to this short story ?

But for now I give you: One Silver Star and hope to see more soon one day.

The Crimson Mage.
MySlytherinLovelies chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Quick question: Is there to be a continuation of this? I hope so. I would love to see the other Gryffindor's reactions to there statements. Well, also, the Slytherin's. Please hope you continue. Very interesting premise.
delenda est c chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
a very good you.
Namiko chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Eeeeeeeee continue continue continue PLEASE. This would make a great start to a resort to slytherin harry story!
Katconan chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This is an excellent story and the only thing wrong with it is you have it listed as a one-shot. Please rethink continuing it as it would be a great story line.
Arthorius chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This has potential, like see more chapters.
arisflame chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This deserves a continuation... please?!
LGilbert1982 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Love it! Though I would love to see a few more chapters. The classes reactions, perhaps a resort, a budding mentor relationship... it would all be very interesting. :D
ladivina chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Very well written story, should think about adding more chapters to it.