Reviews for Solitude Questioned
Jessica chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
What a sweet bonus story! I love how Edward got Charlotte to be discreet about her sparkly relatives. I wonder how he would explain the no-eating thing, though!
Also I know many of us are wishing for an outtake of TS when Edward has to change Bella during the 1918 flu... Really it could be a whole other story, including how neighbors are starting to notice how Edward and his parents never age. Plleeeeeeaaase?
blb1000 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
And fire is his only weakness. Oh my...
sersmom chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
I decided to go back and read your story again. I was pleased to see this continuation. I'm loving the little family moments.
CindyWindy chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
What a lovely ending! And Edward handled the conversation with his little girl very wisely. Thanks for adding this extra portion to your already charming story.
CindyWindy chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Charlotte is a darling and Bella is the best momma. DaddyDoctorward is so gentle with his most precious patients. Funny man...he thinks his daughter will forget. Not a chance!
CindyWindy chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Daddyward in this picturesque setting was such a treat to read! I'm going to reread TS right after this. I'm glad the next chapter is up with such a tense ending!
DICATAKADD chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
Oh Catherine...I loved the conversation between Edward and Charlotte!
ItziarMR chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
When I saw I had an e-mail from you I couldn't believe it. Thank you so much!

Lived it! I wish it had been longer, though.

Please please please, write another story soon!
EMcKinney chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
I loved, loved, loved it! Thanks for writing!
persephonesfolly chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
You've got to hand it to Edward. What a truly inspired explanation about the sparkly skin, and he used reasoning that would appeal to a sweet kid like Charlotte. Who else could've come up with 'don't talk about vampiric symptoms because you'll make other people feel bad that they aren't as pretty as vampires'? Edward is smart as well as loving. You write him so well as a dad. Speaking of dads, I also enjoyed Carlisle's pride in Edward, and the way he calmed his adopted son's 'what if' fears. Awesome outtake! I hope you write many more!
slc6548 chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Again I have to say thank you for this, just love it!
slc6548 chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Excellent chapter!
Alice Vampire chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Wonderfully done, beautiful. Charlotte is a bright child who I'm sure will have many more questions. As time passes, the stories will continued unfold showing us more of their adventures and how they become the ppl they would be today.

AV
katmom chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Simply charming!

Thanks for sharing. Always a JOY to read your words.

Kathie