Reviews for Spyro meets Pyro
Nova Pyro chapter 27 . 9/3/2016
To all those who are fans of this story, let it be known I will be continuing it. I have been having some writers block for a while and also thought that no one was still reading it. However thanks to a few requests and a private e-mail I will be continuing this story. It may take some time, but it will be done.
Guest chapter 27 . 3/12/2016
So you ask, and so shall it be done.
PrinceSpyro chapter 27 . 2/26/2016
Please continue this story, please
BrandonBGamer chapter 27 . 1/8/2015
Add Link from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess & the Skylanders into this story please. The Master Sword is the only weapon that can completely destroy Malefor. Spyro & Cynder are Skylanders in the Skylanders games. Also, having Whirlwind in this would be really intresting.
Chewashley chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Despite the comment I posted a month ago... your story is amazing!
Chewashley chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
You keep talking about Pyro. He was always the one who save the day. Can it be Spyro too?
BigB Da Gamer chapter 25 . 12/18/2013
Nooooooooo, why Star? *sniff sniff*
ShadowfireAngel chapter 25 . 12/9/2013
Wooooooooooooah, epic battle scene! Loved every bit of it. Though with what's happening to Pyro and Star scares me a bit, I hope things between them are fixed
ShadowfireAngel chapter 24 . 10/21/2013
AMAZING! Truly amazing! That was a good fight scene and I'm sure I've said this before but I'm going to say it again. You some of the best fights scenes I've read.
ShadowfireAngel chapter 23 . 8/15/2013
Nice fight, Flame is boss when he remembers what he was taught. This was really great. I really like your fight scenes.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 23 . 8/7/2013
This just keeps getting better and better!
ShadowfireAngel chapter 22 . 6/3/2013
Everything is great up until this point. Last chapter was sad but was still great. Keep it up and I look forward to future chapters.
BigB Da Gamer chapter 22 . 5/27/2013
Yay! I finally got to finish it ;)
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 22 . 5/27/2013
Hmm...I wonder what'll happen next! Keep up the good work ok?
BigB Da Gamer chapter 21 . 5/21/2013
Can't wait for next chapter