Reviews for The Proverbial Early Bird Experiment
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Aw, this is so cute! I love when Penny and Leonard are Sheldon's parents...and though Shel-brat is incorrigible , the line "when does paternity leave from our friendship end?" did make me feel for him a bit, aw! I can very well imagine him acting like this if a baby ever appeared on the scene, excellent job! XD
TerribleWaitress chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I love the lightsaber & baseball bat, sums the two up really!
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Awwww! Isn't this wonderful? One thing that I LOVE in fic is a good final paragraph and/or line. You wrapped this up nicely; indeed there may be hope after all. I love these details (some of which made me laugh):

* Penny with a baseball bat in her hand and Leonard with his light saber, glowing a brilliant green.
* "You're paternity leave from work ended a week ago, when does paternity leave from our friendship end?"
*Another reason he wasn't all that fond of the child; there was a constant risky of surprise nudity.

Also, Sheldon hovering over the baby in the middle of the night was mortifying. I was like, "what in the hell is going to do?"

Thanks for another fun one-shot. Keep writing and I'll keep reading.
Osced chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Omg what an awesome chapter, I really love the family dynamics between them. And I can really see Sheldon complaining about the baby like a big brother.

/Osced
5Mississippis chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Aww! That was sweet! Loved Leonard being all parental and Sheldon being jealous of Chloe!
paycheckgurl chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I love it when those two are all parental with Sheldon. "Leonard, I told you we weren't ready for two kids." Aww. I feel like not many fic writers utilize the Penny/Sheldon/Leonard family dynamic much (if at all) so I really appreciate that you're not only one of the few that does, but that you do it so well.
maripach77 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Love this fic! Sheldon is jealous of Chloe awww lol...this is perfect loved every second.
Shenny Fan chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
While I'm a Shenny fan and almost always ready Shenny stories only I really enjoyed this story.
zhalen565 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Lovely, mother, dad and their two kids.n pity it's down as complete.
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Leonard and Penny having to act as Sheldon's parents once again, including the ice cream vs. toys conversation is great. Sheldon seems jealous of Chloe, but I'm glad he's going to give her a chance. I love that Leonard's Captain Kirk impression is what makes her happy and what will help Sheldon give her a chance.
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Okay so basically you know all my favorite parts from my livetweeting. But SERIOUSLY LITTLE LISBON THIS IS PERFECT I LOVE IT SO MUCH. Though I have to admit the name Chloe is throwing me off because there's a Chloe in JAG that I love so much, haha. Though she's amazeballs so I bet this Chloe will be amazeballs, too, even if her parents weren't Leonard and Penny, which they are, so amazeballs status is even more guaranteed! I adore this, Little Lisbon. So freaking much! Put a link to it on Tumblr or something so I can reblog and promote! :D