Reviews for Sodomize Me, Cap'n!
TalesOfColor chapter 1 . 6/27
your fics are magic

for one moment I expected an angry pirate there, but iggy is probably a little bit out of shape
JennyOfSpades chapter 1 . 1/13
After reading this, I was very curious about truck nuts...
Yeah, no. Bad idea.
Why are they a thing? WHYY.
This fic made me laugh more than ANYTHING that I have (probably) read, and I like how America just had to clarify all his actions whilst having his kinky buttsex with England... ANYWAY... I'm sure to read more of your fics after this personal first one! :3
42 4ever chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Kinky England is kinky. Alrighty then.
AriannaBonnefoyWilliamsJones chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
X"DDD that whole thing, I cldnt even! But then the end is like "awww" and "woooww XDD" at the same time. LM FAO that's why I love you! ;-*
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Fucking loved it twas awsome
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
This...I just love this xD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
What the... What the... What the what? I... I just... What?

I... I can't even... What? The kinks and- and the jokes and the lemon... Whaaaaa...?

You just destroyed my brain.
hideyomitsuno chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
omfg...i dont know what was best. the fact that america is a brony, the fact that england reminded me of myself (minus, of course, the topping of anyone...i be female. :/) (we're both so kinky!) or the fact that the bird kept repeating america, and refused to stop! damn, i love it when you write americas pov.
Sadie F chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Best fanfic ever! the doctor who joke caught me off
And I was dieing from laughter!
Sadwithnopie chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
*Dies from laughter*
Strawberry power chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
No words can express the joy this story has caused me(I totally lost it at mr. Biscuit)
Celestial Fire Lion chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
SEQUEL, PLEASE! That was pretty amazing X3 I love your writing style, and this story. But I want to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Ohmahgerd that story brought the lolz XD
pinky5907 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
What…did I just read…?
I like kinky Arthur and all but all the MLP references…LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
SailorZeldatheLightAlchemist chapter 1 . 6/17/2013