Reviews for For Show
Bravo chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
This is a really interesting story! Most stories on here are where Jareth actually wants to get married. Personally, I love the change. Also, in your story he isn't such a bad guy. The norm for these things is: Jareth is a tyrant, wants to get married to a girl or Sarah, they struggle until the girl wins or they fall in love. I really like how different this one is. :) Please update soon! Good Luck!
squibblyquill chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Hahah, he frenches her without even knowing her name. Hm...this has many elements to it. In some ways, it reminds me of certain kinds of Japanese anime. And though you'll probably kill me for saying this, there is a distinct dominant subordinate relation between Jareth and Snow. And I'm not referring to his kingship. Jareth seems to have issues with recognizing the adult humanity of women and their full agency, as the labyrinth personified quite clearly points out. He also seems to have extremely low expectations of being acceptable as a romantic object. This last bit is quite distinctive of your Jareth. I enjoyed the writing, and definitely think this version of Snow is indeed an improvement from the first attempt. Am curious to see where it goes.
The Queen of Water chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Cool, I will wait for ch 5.
squibblyquill chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Hey that was interesting. It was sort of mysterious, like leaving the reader with lots of unanswered questions. Look forward to reading the rest!
krazypurplewolf chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Interesting, but I still see Sarah and Jareth being together, but nice job.
Unique .F chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Good one, Jareth...Just pikey the girl away and don't even bother to introduce yourself...*chuckles* This is much better than Only A Wish-Away. I'm actually genuinely interested in what happens- sadly, I doubt you'll get a fire-breathing dragon to bite Snow's head off.
squibblyquill chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Hm...I'm ever so curious as to what take on Jareth this will be.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This story looks really good. From what I've read of this and other stories of yours, I am very looking forward to reading it and I hope you update it often. :)
Unique .F chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
'she was beautiful, very smart and mature, even though she couldn't see it in herself'
Snow. My personal pet hate. Welcome back, Person!
squibblyquill chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Good luck, I like the restart already. I'll actually try logging in to comment one of these days.