Reviews for Louder Than Thunder
LonelyAnne chapter 38 . 1/2
Finally had a chance to catch up and I'm glad I did, it was great! Lol, Kol and his perfect moments of interruption! Can't wait to see what's up
Land on the stars chapter 16 . 10/12/2016
Wow Adelaide tortured Jean - someone she loves like a daughter - just so she could tell her about what happened. Now I know that people will do whatever they want to know stuff, but what Adele did just seems plain selfish to me. She seemed to hate doing it but still did it even though Jean didn't want to say anything. Sometimes things are too painful for people to talk about and her torturing Jean just because she wanted to know something rubs me the wrong way. Not that I don't like Adele or anything, this just feels weird. Especially when they hugged it out.
Land on the stars chapter 4 . 10/12/2016
Did she become a hybrid because she drank Klaus's blood before Tyler stabbed her in the heart? And since the council from the other side sent her back in time they had to change her into something else just to balance it out since she just got a stake in the heart?
Klebekah1998 chapter 38 . 8/20/2016
This story is awesome, I love are very talented and you worked a lot to do such good chapters and thank you for that, you are aweome.I love all the relationships between the characters but I love will al my heart the brother-sister relationship between Klaus and Rebekah.I was hoping that you will add some scenes with them in your story because I love it and I wish I could read more scenes about them from will be so awesome if Rebekah will get the cure and be you.
Ellavm18 chapter 38 . 7/18/2016
thanks for the update
brighteyescoldheart chapter 38 . 7/7/2016
Please update asap! So hooked! I've spent the last week reading this and I need more! How long until Caroline makes it back to her time?
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 13 . 7/5/2016
Woo hoo that news definitely threw Caroline for a loop.
Grace5231973 chapter 38 . 6/30/2016
Damn you Kol! It was just getting good!
Mo-Freakin chapter 3 . 6/29/2016
It shouldn't be "you don't deserve them" that's implying that she is not worthy to be in their presence. It should be "They don't deserve you, caroline" it makes more sense that way
CrazyasCresta chapter 37 . 5/30/2016
This story is so awesome! Can't wait for more!
DELETEACCOUNTPLEASETHANKS chapter 37 . 5/1/2016
I love this story! I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with Caroline...I also really love Charlene's character. I'm dying to find out who the she-wolf is- I'm 99% sure it's Jean but that 1% doubt still exists cause she's so loyal to Klaus and it's hard to understand what the reasoning for such behaviour would be. The Jean we know hates Klaus, but she's most likely being blackmailed into being loyal. There's no telling what people are capable of doing when the lives of those they love are on the line. Look at Charlene- working for Klaus...I'm kinda sad that Char and Damon aren't together. I hate Elena. I used to love them together up to season 4 or so when she started to become really annoying. In all honesty, I'm glad she's gone from the show. That ship sunk a long time ago. She's pathetic...she was supposed to have a strong moral compass which was so at odds with the way she manipulated the Salvatore brothers. It was sickening to watch Stefan and Damon both pining for her, just like they did with Katherine. Kat was right when she said Elena is just like her. She's just a worse copy of Katherine and she lacks the sassy personality that I love about Katherine. Kat is bad with a purpose, just like Damon is. Klaus is an asshole, but I still love him cause I understand why he's the way he is. Him and Caroline are epic together, cause they're both control freaks lol 3 I love the fluffy romantic moments between them. Even when they fight, it's marvelous to watch. You perfectly captured the essence of their relationship in this story! Anyhow, sorry for not commenting on the other chapters. I was too enraptured by the story to take time and comment ;) (It's your fault, really, for writing such a wonderful story!) xoxo Madi
jennemallett chapter 38 . 4/19/2016
i hope to see sone ive been waiting for updates i love ur writing
jennemallett chapter 24 . 4/17/2016
k i
Geli chapter 38 . 4/14/2016
This is my favourite story! Its amazing and I hope you finish it.
Keep it up!
TwilightHybrid chapter 38 . 4/14/2016
That was pretty awesome. Was Charlene talking about Caroline? When will she come into play? Are they still after Klaus? Thanks for the update of this story! Update again soon!