Reviews for Louder Than Thunder
JuseaPeterson chapter 31 . 3/28
I loved seeing Jean again. I know that Charlene was also a pleasant surprise for Caroline but since we've been seeing her in the present and she's now on Damon, Elena, Bonnie and Jeremy's side (not that I entirely blame her for not wanting to stay with Klaus) I'm not too thrilled with her...but I'm sure there's more to her than what has come out. I am glad that Caroline got to see them both again and talk with them. And even though there wasn't any direct lines from Kol it was great seeing him. Caroline's interaction with Stefan was interesting but I was on the edge because he didn't have his humanity on. I did find their talk good and I loved when Klaus came up. Klaus and Caroline's dance was absolutely wonderful. I also loved the things that were spoken and how Caroline is getting closer to Klaus.

And now we see Charlene and Damon's first interaction. I was wondering if that was going to happen.

Great chapter! I can't wait to read more and see how things are going to go.
kasraya chapter 31 . 3/23
LOVE!
Grace5231973 chapter 32 . 3/18
Stefan showed up! Caroline and Klaus are growing closer finally!
thebeastinsideusall chapter 4 . 3/16
omg! love it! i will always ship the idea of caroline becoming a hybrid! cant wait to keep reading!
LonelyAnne chapter 31 . 3/14
Can't wait for your update!
Grace5231973 chapter 31 . 3/10
I am looking forward to reading it in full!
The story plot is good. But at times it gets a little verbose and too descriptive. It needs sharp editing.
Abby chapter 1 . 1/24
Update soon please!
JuseaPeterson chapter 30 . 1/3
I'm glad that they are all there to help Stefan out. I'm glad that Charlene told Damon to go so she could get the herbs and also that she agreed to make sure they all stayed there. It's good that Damon was able to get them and bring them back and that Stefan is doing better. I wonder what exactly Charlene is planning on doing.

That part with Klaus going through the woods was really interesting. His thoughts were really very much in the monsterous wway but it was all very fitting. And him killing the newly engaged couple which would enable them to be together for eternity was interesting. And now Klaus has Matt; I wonder what exactly he is going to do. And Caroline is talking to him...I wonder if it's just in his mind or if she is reaching out to him.

I can't wait to read the next chapter!
rebbecca1 chapter 30 . 12/30/2014
Another chapter! Thanks! This is a great fic and I went back and reread the edits you put up on the earlier ones. I like where this is going. It's gotten pretty dark and even though I usually go for something a fraction lighter it fits with Klaus' character that he would take this dark a turn. I hope Caroline comes back to present Klaus before he offs Matt. I'm not an Elena fan so I don't much care if he gets his revenge on her...
LonelyAnne chapter 30 . 12/28/2014
Its been awhile , but you still got it ! I'm really glad about the update , I love it !
AvalonTheLadyKiller chapter 30 . 12/27/2014
Its been so long! This was a welcome surprise. I'm so glad after all your studies, you still have it in you to write. I'm thankful, for your hard work. I just reread those first few scenes the other day. They really stand apart. As we approach chapter 30, I can't help but hope you'll find time, to set their reunion in motion. Just knowing that you've thought about how it'll go down, eases my mind. I can't wait for that day.
red08 chapter 30 . 12/26/2014
I had to re-read this all over again because I forgot what was going on but it was great. I'm confused though, doesn't present klaus remember Caroline going to the past? Because obviously Charlene does. Right? But update soon
Angelikah chapter 30 . 12/23/2014
Loved this chapter, as always. Can't wait to see the next part, cause that was a huge cliffhanger :P
SwingingOnAStar chapter 29 . 11/11/2014
Please update soon! I would love to see your Stephan and caroline interaction.