Reviews for Louder Than Thunder
The story plot is good. But at times it gets a little verbose and too descriptive. It needs sharp editing.
Abby chapter 1 . 1/24
Update soon please!
JuseaPeterson chapter 30 . 1/3
I'm glad that they are all there to help Stefan out. I'm glad that Charlene told Damon to go so she could get the herbs and also that she agreed to make sure they all stayed there. It's good that Damon was able to get them and bring them back and that Stefan is doing better. I wonder what exactly Charlene is planning on doing.

That part with Klaus going through the woods was really interesting. His thoughts were really very much in the monsterous wway but it was all very fitting. And him killing the newly engaged couple which would enable them to be together for eternity was interesting. And now Klaus has Matt; I wonder what exactly he is going to do. And Caroline is talking to him...I wonder if it's just in his mind or if she is reaching out to him.

I can't wait to read the next chapter!
rebbecca1 chapter 30 . 12/30/2014
Another chapter! Thanks! This is a great fic and I went back and reread the edits you put up on the earlier ones. I like where this is going. It's gotten pretty dark and even though I usually go for something a fraction lighter it fits with Klaus' character that he would take this dark a turn. I hope Caroline comes back to present Klaus before he offs Matt. I'm not an Elena fan so I don't much care if he gets his revenge on her...
LonelyAnne chapter 30 . 12/28/2014
Its been awhile , but you still got it ! I'm really glad about the update , I love it !
AvalonTheLadyKiller chapter 30 . 12/27/2014
Its been so long! This was a welcome surprise. I'm so glad after all your studies, you still have it in you to write. I'm thankful, for your hard work. I just reread those first few scenes the other day. They really stand apart. As we approach chapter 30, I can't help but hope you'll find time, to set their reunion in motion. Just knowing that you've thought about how it'll go down, eases my mind. I can't wait for that day.
red08 chapter 30 . 12/26/2014
I had to re-read this all over again because I forgot what was going on but it was great. I'm confused though, doesn't present klaus remember Caroline going to the past? Because obviously Charlene does. Right? But update soon
Angelikah chapter 30 . 12/23/2014
Loved this chapter, as always. Can't wait to see the next part, cause that was a huge cliffhanger :P
SwingingOnAStar chapter 29 . 11/11/2014
Please update soon! I would love to see your Stephan and caroline interaction.
3sth3r chapter 29 . 10/3/2014
Love this chapter. Can't wait to read more
Ellavm18 chapter 29 . 9/30/2014
loved thanks for the update
JuseaPeterson chapter 29 . 9/25/2014
Wow. I just finished reading this and it is absolutely amazing. I love how you started right after Kol died and how Caroline did not get in line with the Mystic Falls gang afterwards. I love that she went and was there for Klaus. It was horrible when she died and I could just feel the pain from everyone especially Klaus.

Even though I don't quite agree with everything Klaus is doing/has done I also don't blame him for wanting to get revenge against them. I'm still curious as to who the wolf is unless I totally passed over it. I'm not sure on Charlene and I'm sad that she has left Klaus because once more that's someone else that has left him though I can't blame her for being upset because of the way he was handling and treating her and others.

I loved the interludes with Kol and Caroline and their conversations in the...limbo that they end up in. I love that Caroline came back to life though it was just a bit in the past. I really loved her interaction with everyone there and the different characters were very interesting. I'm wondering exactly what they gatekeepers are wanting to Caroline and when she will find out.

It was so sad when she died again only to be brought back in the 1920's. I wonder how things will progress there. I love her and Klaus' relationship and the progression of it. The blood bond is very interesting. It's interesting that Stefan is there. I'm wondering when any of them, Klaus, Rebekah and now Stefan will realize they knew Caroline in the past unless something else is going on.

I can't wait to read the next chapter and find out what will happen next.
kickassfu chapter 29 . 9/24/2014
I FINALLY FINISHED READING IT! But now I want more...why did you finish it there?! Mal...you're evil lol
Anyway I absolutely LOVE this fic! It's very well written and thought out. I enjoyed reading it A LOT! The Klaroline scenes are to die for, ugh I want more *cries*
CHAMON, I ship it, blame Bex and your wonderful writing lol
I'm excited to see Stefan meet Caroline and vice versa :D it's gonna be good!
I love Char and Addy and Jean! They're amazing characters I felt sorry for Maggie, she was also a very good character.
This fic will be the death of me...I'm sure of it -.-' I'm hoping for a quick update hahaha 'cause now I'm addicted :P BTW have I said that I LOVE IT? lol 'Cause I do ;)
jessnicole chapter 29 . 9/20/2014
"In that moment, he knew. He knew that he was done for."
LOVE IT!
narelclollie chapter 29 . 9/20/2014
Loved it! Enjoyed tge Klaroline scenes! I'm confused about what Caroline told Klaus. Did she tell him the whole truth or what? About where she really came from or the time period she belonged to? Looking forward to more!