Reviews for Louder Than Thunder
narelclollie chapter 14 . 11/26
Poor Caroline, I like that Jean is being there for her in the way a real friends supposed to be. I wonder if Bonnie is related to one of the New Orleans witches and if she is which ones. Did Bonnie just make out with Klaus cause I can't ever see that happening or was he just messing with her head? Anyway it was a good chapter.
narelclollie chapter 13 . 11/22
I like the idea of a Klaroline blood bond! But Caroline definitely doesn't.
narelclollie chapter 12 . 11/21
Great chapter! I hope Jean isn't just pretending to be Caroline's friend. Loved the last scene with Klaus!
narelclollie chapter 11 . 11/11
Great chapter! They do bicker like a married couple!
Ishouldprobablybedoinghomework chapter 8 . 11/10
Okay. I'm going to take a guess and say that the wolf is Caroline and the witch is charlene but I'm probably wrong. Loving the story by the way! Keep up the good writing!
thebeastinsideusall chapter 35 . 10/30
narelclollie chapter 10 . 10/30
Adele must hate having to make a deal with Klaus! I'm enjoying the sexual tension between klaroline! I like the blood calling they have going on. Past Klaus is definitely not the Caroline is used to dealing with it but I love they she still isn't one to be pushed around. Great chapter!
narelclollie chapter 9 . 10/30
I wonder who Katherine's conspiring with. Love that Caroline was actually having Fun with Kol with their little dance challenge! Loved the meeting between Klaus and Caroline! Great chapter!
narelclollie chapter 8 . 10/30
So the wold and the witch know each other and the witch has history with Damon interesting! And Klaus is finally making an appearance in the past! Really enjoyed the chapter!
JuseaPeterson chapter 35 . 10/28
Not only am I so glad that you updated I also am glad that this chapter takes place in the past. I was missing this interaction.

I did like how both Klaus and Caroline were questioning others regarding each other. I don't blame Klaus for wanting to know about time travel and Caroline in that aspect. I'm glad that he was able to speak to Adelaide about it all. It is interesting how only those witches who are dead can perform time traveling and yet it kind of makes sense since they would have a better perspective.

I would want to know what Klaus' age was, not his vampire age but his real one and so I loved that Caroline asked...though I'm wondering if she will ask Klaus about it. It still has to be shocking to see Stefan the way he is for Caroline. I really loved Kol's entrance. And I loved the whole feel of that and how natural it seemed regarding them all...if that makes sense.

I'm glad that Caroline was able to take off and enjoy some time as a wolf. I have to say that entire end scene was one of my favorites. I loved that she showed up and even though he wasn't happy that she took off on her own and disappeared I loved how he immediately picked her up and took care of her. Their conversation was really good and I loved that she was trying to share with him. Then the kiss and the sharing of not only blood but feelings and such was really good. I loved how it cemented to Klaus with having Caroline by his side. And that makes me wonder what will happen to Caroline.

Great chapter! I can't wait to read the next one!
narelclollie chapter 7 . 10/22
great chapter! Adele so protective and doesn't take anyone crap! I like the budding friendship growing between Caroline and Charlene!
narelclollie chapter 6 . 10/22
Seems like Liz is finished with the supernatural after losing her daughter. Completely understandable in my opinion! Klaus heading to New Orleans! Can't wait for him and Caroline to cross paths!
narelclollie chapter 5 . 10/21
Klaus is not playing around, he means business, blood and mayhem! I hope he kills Tyler! And I hope he makes it a slow and agonizing death! Who was the woman at Caroline funeral that only Klaus noticed. I wonder if Adele knows Caroline isn't cotto from their time but the future? Great chapter!
narelclollie chapter 4 . 10/19
Oh my god, Caroline's a hybrid?! How in the hell did that happen?! I like the older witch. Great chapter!
Grace5231973 chapter 35 . 10/19
I am so happy to see Klaroline together again!