Reviews for Louder Than Thunder
PraticallyCharmed chapter 1 . 7/22
Interesting
Please finish, I am hooked
Angels-heart1 chapter 33 . 6/16
Great chapters. Sorry it took me so long to catch up but life hasn't been kind. My mom died. So thank you for not writing anything tear-jerky. Loved the Klaus and Caroline scenes. Also the Kol and Bonnie scenes. Can't wait to read more.
LonelyAnne chapter 33 . 6/16
Loved the chapter! It was really nice of Kol to be helping out Bonnie on her trip to the other side, that being said I found everything so interesting. I really liked how we got to know more about the Gate Keepers.
JuseaPeterson chapter 33 . 6/8
I really liked reading about Bonnie's journey on The Other Side; it was very interesting and I love how you described it. I loved that Kol was there to help her out and keep her safe from Archana. I'm glad Zariyah helped them both out. The information on the Gatekeepers was really interesting. I wonder how things will go with Zariyah and Kol.

Bonnie know has her magic back and thinks Caroline has moved on. I'm curious as to how things will go at this point. And I'm really curious as to what exactly is Zariyah's plan.

Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Grace5231973 chapter 33 . 6/7
I always liked the thought of Bonnie and Kol and I was devastated when they killed him and I hated them for that! I don't watch the show because of that and how they ended Klaroline!
JuseaPeterson chapter 32 . 5/21
I'm sorry you were sick and hope that you're better and that school is going well for you along with finals.

I did like this chapter. It was interesting seeing things from the wolf's POV especially seeing Klaus handling things. I did like that she was able to contact Charlene and they were able to talk even if just to make sure the other is fine.

I like the backstory you gave on Charlene and where her magic came from. It makes sense that Bonnie knows that.

I do feel bad for Matt and what's happening to him. And now he knows about Liz and Klaus having that deal, not that he can really say as much. Him talking to Liz seemed to bring a bit of sanity back. And I thought it was interesting seeing Klaus interacting with the phantom Caroline. Her comments and questions are interesting and seeing inside Klaus mind for what he's doing was interesting as well.

So Bonnie is now on the other side looking for her magic. I'm wondering if Kol is going so he can talk to Charlene or Bonnie. I did love having Kol's POV.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
LonelyAnne chapter 32 . 5/18
Loved the update; it was great! Loving that Kol is back, will he tell Bonnie about Caroline being okay? Cant wait to find out what happens!
windyjaw chapter 32 . 5/17
Wow. Can't wait to see more of this plot! I love the intricacy and detail you put into the story. Klaus is wonderfully devious and dastardly! I loved this story so much that I read the entire thing in under 24 hours. Thank you for your dedication and hard work I thoroughly enjoyed it!
maryrose16 chapter 32 . 5/17
klaus have to KILL ALL THEN. Bonnie die pls kol could her HAHa then next elena
MissBootjah chapter 32 . 5/17
Well this will turn interesting next chapter with Kol thrown back in the mix!
I always love the present time, seeing what they're doing and up to since time doesn't move as fast there. Klaus talking to "Caroline" was great and if Matt makes it out alright he will have plenty of information to give the group.
Loved it and I can't wait to see how this will continue!
JuseaPeterson chapter 31 . 3/28
I loved seeing Jean again. I know that Charlene was also a pleasant surprise for Caroline but since we've been seeing her in the present and she's now on Damon, Elena, Bonnie and Jeremy's side (not that I entirely blame her for not wanting to stay with Klaus) I'm not too thrilled with her...but I'm sure there's more to her than what has come out. I am glad that Caroline got to see them both again and talk with them. And even though there wasn't any direct lines from Kol it was great seeing him. Caroline's interaction with Stefan was interesting but I was on the edge because he didn't have his humanity on. I did find their talk good and I loved when Klaus came up. Klaus and Caroline's dance was absolutely wonderful. I also loved the things that were spoken and how Caroline is getting closer to Klaus.

And now we see Charlene and Damon's first interaction. I was wondering if that was going to happen.

Great chapter! I can't wait to read more and see how things are going to go.
kasraya chapter 31 . 3/23
LOVE!
Grace5231973 chapter 32 . 3/18
Stefan showed up! Caroline and Klaus are growing closer finally!
thebeastinsideusall chapter 4 . 3/16
omg! love it! i will always ship the idea of caroline becoming a hybrid! cant wait to keep reading!