Reviews for Denial
SomebodyLonely chapter 1 . 14h
As much as I liked the story, I loved the excerpts from poems/songs that you included at the start of every chapter. They were such brilliant selections and set the tone of the chapter so beautifully. Thank you for an incredible reading experience.
Lovely. Thank you.
Grosspointeblankfan chapter 34 . 9/29
this is the best sshg fic, ever, period
Why why did it end i cried i laughed i cheered i yelled... You are an amazing writer thank you for this gift
I loved how detailed this is.
One of the best stories I've ever read on here. And I'm not normally and Snape/Hermione fan. But this is so we'll written and such a believable story. You captured the characters so we'll. Besides that, how could I not love a story opening with Prufrock! All around so well done!
VeelaGio chapter 23 . 8/19
OK I don't get it. Why do you insist on sharing those old verses at the beginning of every chapter? (it's a genuine question)
Katie Lady 8 chapter 34 . 7/17
Still one of my most favorite fan fics ever! I adore this story!
SheLitAFire chapter 27 . 5/21
That aunt Jemima reference just about killed me lol
CinderSpire793 chapter 33 . 3/24
If you'll excuse the blatantly terrible reference...
Excellent nosh, Petunia!
RedKitsune2016 chapter 34 . 3/11
Usually I don't like SSHG stories that end with the 'white picket fence', but this story was absolutely fantastic. A joy to read. Thank you for sharing.
chicaalterego chapter 34 . 3/4
This fic es mighty adorable. I loved they weren’t each other first marriage, along with a bunch of twist and turns and the non-vilification of their respective spouses. Lot of things were imposible to foresee since they were more real-logic than book-logic. Truly. Great fic!
chicaalterego chapter 5 . 3/1
So... I’m guessing he is gay? Very good fic sonfar! Not a cliche at all!
Mari01 chapter 34 . 2/27
What a lovely story! Thank you for sharing it with us! I wouldn’t mind an intake in their lives after the baby was born
JellyToastx chapter 34 . 2/18
Actually such an amazing story! I've read it for the second time just now and it never ceases to capture my attention unlike anything else I've read. Thank you!
1,685 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »