Reviews for Denial
Katie Lady 8 chapter 34 . 7/17
Still one of my most favorite fan fics ever! I adore this story!
SheLitAFire chapter 27 . 5/21
That aunt Jemima reference just about killed me lol
CinderSpire793 chapter 33 . 3/24
If you'll excuse the blatantly terrible reference...
Excellent nosh, Petunia!
RedKitsune2016 chapter 34 . 3/11
Usually I don't like SSHG stories that end with the 'white picket fence', but this story was absolutely fantastic. A joy to read. Thank you for sharing.
chicaalterego chapter 34 . 3/4
This fic es mighty adorable. I loved they weren’t each other first marriage, along with a bunch of twist and turns and the non-vilification of their respective spouses. Lot of things were imposible to foresee since they were more real-logic than book-logic. Truly. Great fic!
chicaalterego chapter 5 . 3/1
So... I’m guessing he is gay? Very good fic sonfar! Not a cliche at all!
Mari01 chapter 34 . 2/27
What a lovely story! Thank you for sharing it with us! I wouldn’t mind an intake in their lives after the baby was born
JellyToastx chapter 34 . 2/18
Actually such an amazing story! I've read it for the second time just now and it never ceases to capture my attention unlike anything else I've read. Thank you!
Nathea chapter 34 . 2/15
Wahou what a beautiful story ! I'm french and I really hope read it again in french one day... Thank you for sharing !
hopeful123 chapter 34 . 2/13
this was a lovely story, thank you
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 34 . 1/30
Finally signed in. Thanks for the read. The writing kept me here until the end. I hope you keep the story available even if your work is published. I enjoy revisiting stories. Are you on any other platform. FF isn’t my fav. AO3?

Thanks again!
NotEnoughTime chapter 26 . 1/29
Ouch. And uh oh! *covers eyes*
unstable.fujoshi chapter 34 . 1/28
I've enjoyed the ups and downs of this story. Although I do find it annoying how emotional H is, and how she, most of the time, could not seem too handle her tears and bursts of emotions. It's different from the H I imagined this story would have. I like how you portrayed how human the characters are by letting us see their struggles in deciding whats good or bad for them. And letting us see that they too can make bad decisions. I'd just like to point out again how frustrating it is to read H's actions and hypocrisy most of the time. It's like she never learns from her mistakes which is out of character for H. Apart from that, good read!
NotEnoughTime chapter 21 . 1/28
Perfect dress! The rest... torture. Oh I can’t wait for more! :-)
NotEnoughTime chapter 20 . 1/28
I sincerely hope that by looking her best she means to torture him with another backless dress! ;-)
1,678 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »