Reviews for Denial
Artisticmom2 chapter 34 . 9/9
A wonderful story! Thank you!
I Dream of Spring chapter 1 . 9/8
What a wonderful story. You dealt with difficult topics in a sensitive way. Thank you for an enjoyable few days of reading!
Susan chapter 34 . 9/1
WOW! That was great and the ending was so beautiful. KUDOS KUDOS KUDOS to you.
gcnozgijk chapter 20 . 6/24
I love how you put a poem at the start of every chapter!
So sorry for not reading this when it came out, and it is 2020, but I still love it!

Love,
GS
vanilovespaul chapter 34 . 6/21
It's wonderful every time I read it. It's due for a reread every summer
ginger.1702 chapter 34 . 6/13
What a wonderful story! It was great journey, and I enjoyed every chapter. Thanks for sharing 3
Not sure if you still read these, given it’s been seven years but this story was absolutely wonderful. I haven’t read any like it before. Thank you for reuploading!
Katie Lady 8 chapter 33 . 5/26
I love rereading this story. It is unique, well written, and it always leaves me with a smile and warmth in my heart. Thank you for writing and reposting this story.
You are an excellent writer! Please consider writing more SSHG. You have such a knack for writing their personalities and the chemistry in their relationship.
nif-ravenpuff chapter 34 . 5/13
I agree: Best marriage law fic! And all the extra vignettes were so beautiful (the serum scene, the heart-to-heart peacemaking conversations, etc). Also love that the story focused the high dramatics on new characters/situations and dealt more swiftly with the overused topics related to Albus, Lily and Ron.
Puppyluv09 chapter 34 . 5/13
I absolutely LOVE this story, thank you for sharing it!
I just discovered this fic. Let me tell you that I love it!
Lostyourmind chapter 34 . 4/14
Still my favorite wedding law fic! I keep coming back to it!
UnlikelyPresence chapter 29 . 4/10
Severus' use of the potion is written so well!
UnlikelyPresence chapter 10 . 4/10
Hermione is an idiot, and I don't really think that canon!Hermione would act like this...
UnlikelyPresence chapter 7 . 4/10
Hermione is so digustingly naïve...
1,736 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »