Reviews for Denial
skyyyp chapter 10 . 9/24
omg this is the best sshg fanfic i've ever read
FlyFreeForever chapter 34 . 8/15
This was such an incredible story! (Sobs happy tears) Theo being Severus' step son made it different from other marriage law fics, good plot twist! Very well written. When you publish a book I would be happy to buy it! Loved it.
ds862 chapter 34 . 8/14
I adored this story! Lance and Moe were my favorites 3. Thank you for sharing your immense talent!
Crazydiamondsue chapter 34 . 6/20
Absolutely beautiful
LaughingLlama0 chapter 34 . 5/24
I finally finished. And now, I don't know what to do with myself. This whole story from beginning to end has been a beautiful adventure. I am thankful you decided to bring your story back. I hope you have new stories in the future.
LaughingLlama0 chapter 26 . 5/22
I love Lance. What would they do without him?
That was a close call SeverusI am finding it hard to put this story down. I am so close to the end it is killing me.
LaughingLlama0 chapter 22 . 5/21
this is the chapter I've been waiting for at long last. I can't wait to finish this story in the next few days. I have a feeling in going to feel empty once im finished
arcra chapter 14 . 4/27
Ah, I'm glad this chapter acknowledged the problem of Ch.13. _
arcra chapter 13 . 4/27
While I did not like how Theo handled it, I understand him and he has thought all of this way before and it just frustrates me that Hermoine still didn't see past it. Both are fault but I just hate how that they can only see as him as the bad guy. :(
arcra chapter 8 . 4/27
Before I head to the next chapter, I have to see it's been awhile since I read a story that I've been so indulged in reading the first few chapters without skimming so much.

I enjoyed every little detail and the interactions of the characters, regardless a very few number of them may be OOC.

Nevertheless, I'm invested in this story and I've set my expectation for the next chapters!
BowieQueen chapter 34 . 3/25
Wow. This was amazing. I love reading enemies to lovers and slow burns but when authors promise it, they rarely deliver. They fall in love in the second chapter and then it is all but over for me.

But this...

This kept me engaged for every single word. This was a truly masterful story and my heart is so happy to have discovered this. I barely did anything for the past two days aside from reading this. It's been a while since a story has captured me so.

Also, were there some sneaky Labyrinth references in there? "What's said is said."

I can't rave about this story enough. It has fast become my favourite and probably the only one I will return to in the future.

Thank you, kind author, for promising a slow burn and actually delivering it. The angst levels were glorious and I just loved everything about this fic. My only complaint would be that now I am despondent without it and i wish I could read it again for the first time. I'd be happy to ovliviate myself and just read this fic for the rest of my life.
Chantal9 chapter 34 . 3/23
I came across this story while skimming through my "Favorites" list and remembered how much I loved it... so, I jumped right in for another sojourn into your "Denial" world. I'm so glad I did! I love your Lancelot character! He's one of my favorite OC's out there. I also really liked the friendship you developed between Hermione and Padma. Moe is one of the best elves too! Severus and Hermione's love story was one with just all the feels, and I enjoyed that most of all! Thanks for editing and reposting! Best of luck with your original fiction endeavors. I thought it was brilliant when you gave a specific example of an original quote from the story and matched it with the edited version. That really helps readers and other writers alike to see what you're talking about when you say that you're revising and how important that process is. Many don't value this difficult, but crucial part of the writing process. So, thanks for that as well!
Silk Voice and Curls chapter 32 . 3/22
The miscommunication is killing meee
Silk Voice and Curls chapter 31 . 3/22