Reviews for Denial
Katie Lady 8 chapter 33 . 5/26/2020
I love rereading this story. It is unique, well written, and it always leaves me with a smile and warmth in my heart. Thank you for writing and reposting this story.
You are an excellent writer! Please consider writing more SSHG. You have such a knack for writing their personalities and the chemistry in their relationship.
nif-ravenpuff chapter 34 . 5/13/2020
I agree: Best marriage law fic! And all the extra vignettes were so beautiful (the serum scene, the heart-to-heart peacemaking conversations, etc). Also love that the story focused the high dramatics on new characters/situations and dealt more swiftly with the overused topics related to Albus, Lily and Ron.
Puppyluv09 chapter 34 . 5/13/2020
I absolutely LOVE this story, thank you for sharing it!
Guest chapter 34 . 5/7/2020
I just discovered this fic. Let me tell you that I love it!
Lostyourmind chapter 34 . 4/14/2020
Still my favorite wedding law fic! I keep coming back to it!
UnlikelyPresence chapter 29 . 4/10/2020
Severus' use of the potion is written so well!
UnlikelyPresence chapter 10 . 4/10/2020
Hermione is an idiot, and I don't really think that canon!Hermione would act like this...
UnlikelyPresence chapter 7 . 4/10/2020
Hermione is so digustingly naïve...
xmariexa chapter 33 . 4/7/2020
I absolutely loved it. First chapters took me more time to read, but after she started working with him I just couldn’t stop. I stayed till 4 AM and I was tired the next day, but it was absolutely worth it.️ Thanks for writing this wonderful fanfiction
fireelfmaiden1 chapter 34 . 4/5/2020
I loved reading this fan fic , wonderful job.
thecrazybgirl chapter 34 . 3/31/2020
Wooww
TrixyHobbitzes chapter 34 . 3/26/2020
Wow. This was really sweet. I can see why people were upset when it was taken down and why you put effort into rewrites and posted it again. This was enthralling. Couldn't put it down. Pretty realistic characters. Lance was awesome. Great job
MistressRoth chapter 34 . 3/18/2020
I hope that you've continued to write. This was a fantastic read. It ranks among my favorites of all time. Thank you for sharing your art with the world.
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 34 . 3/4/2020
I have been through a roller coaster of emotions while reading this story. It is definitely one of the best Hermione/Severus stories I have read.
Obsessive reader 7 chapter 34 . 1/11/2020
This is such an incredible story. I’m not sure what the previous version was like, but I’m glad I found this! You’re an amazing writer!
1,879 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »