Reviews for Denial
nan55 chapter 34 . 6/2/2013
I loved It!
Loulou98 chapter 34 . 6/1/2013
This is gorgeous an beautifully written. I have truly enjoyed reading this over the past couple of days and it is one of my favourites so far. I was so sad when Hermione had the miscarriage but then my happiness returned when I read the epilogue. Thank you for writing it was great.
SuperSonicSara chapter 34 . 6/1/2013
This story is amazing :) I loved reading every chapter
LeahHeartsSirius chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
Well, it seems like I was worried for the wrong person. I'm not going to be happy with Theo when he hurts our girl. :/ Still, I'm glad I was wrong about his Oedipus tendencies!
LeahHeartsSirius chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
I am enjoying your story so far. I'm trying to decide whether Theo is unsuitable or Hemione because he is gay or because he's got some mother living thing going on. I'm trying to decide if you've hinted at this when Severus knew his wife wasn't going to be alone at the weekend. I would prefer him to be gay. The other is just creepy :) I'm just glad he might truly be wrong for her, cause I didn't want him to be hurt when she inevitably falls for his father-in-law. Thanks for putting the story back up!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This was an excellent story. Good luck with your future plans for original publication.
Lady elowen chapter 34 . 5/30/2013
Thank you very much for this absolutely amazing story :) I really enjoyed reading it as it was enthralling all the time and you built up the tension between the pair of them very well, in my opinion. Good luck with your novels by the way.
I am just so glad that I discovered this story :D (I hadn't heard about it before...)
Blood Elf chapter 34 . 5/30/2013
I don't know how I missed this story first time around but I'm really glad you decided to repost it, I love it!
Maru124 chapter 34 . 5/29/2013
Loved your story! Realistic characters, amazing plot, definitely one of my favorites!
TheTimeReturns chapter 34 . 5/29/2013
First of all: you are amazing.
I don't think I have ever read a piece of Fanfiction that was so close to the original characters. That is not to say that you sound like J.K. Rowling, but that you have a very strong, impressive handle of her characterization. I never once thought that Hermione wasn't Hermione, even with her infernal humming, and the same goes for Severus. He was neither emotionally flat nor excessively deep. He was real and intelligent and I assure you, that is a near-impossible feat to accomplish.
I am also impressed with the developenent of your original characters, that is to say, that they ARE developed! I have fallen in love with Lance and Moe and your OOC yet strangely believable Draco. Perhaps I have
soft spot for flamboyent men and adorable house-elves but that point is moot.
I was also going to question your inclusion of Shakespeares Sonnet at the beginning of the last chapter, but then I finished it and understood! I won't argue the semantics of love with you, because I am certainly not all-knowing, though that Sonnet has always bothered me.
All in all, an excellent performance. There were a small handful of typos that can be easily fixed,but they certainly dont take away from your art! You are very talented and I wish you the best in your publishing endeavors. You have my unyeilding and unconditional support. Brava!
baobei chapter 34 . 5/29/2013
Loved your work. Thanks for posting. :)
Dimac99 chapter 34 . 5/29/2013
Absolutely loved this story, to the point where I accidentally ended up staying up all night to finish it. Oops. (Oh, just one more chapter, then I'll go to sleep!) I did rather want to give Hermione a bit of a slap for being so... naive? about the whole adultery thing. I didn't think she was being Mugglish so much as pompous, given all the marriages of convenience caused by the marriage law. However, being such a terrible liar myself, I can well understand how awful it would have felt to lie straight to Cordelia's face. I liked that Hermione also made bad decisions in this fic that were entirely unrelated to Severus, which made her very human. I utterly adored Lance, he was a truly wonderful oc, and I was pleased when Theo didn't turn out to be a vindictive little shit in the end. I was rather worried he would. I also thought you handled Hermione's miscarriage very sensitively.

An excellent fic and I look forward to reading it again in the future.
MysticSong1978 chapter 34 . 5/29/2013
So glad you put this back online. I loved it just as much as I did the first time around. Truly a great story. Glad I can recommend it to my friends all over again! :-)
dyeyell chapter 34 . 5/29/2013
Awww, it's ended. I enjoyed reading this story, and despite my aggravation with Hermione, which I assure you is nowhere near my aggravation when I read the last Harry Potter book and how she ended up with Ron (RON! JK clearly doesn't understand how real people find happiness, because someone as intelligent as Hermione would have never had a longlasting relationship with that guy. I mean, come on!), I will definitely favorite this story.

You can tell how upset I am about that freaking Epilogue. Of course, I like to point out that it never says specifically that Snape dies. It just seems like he dies but like you point out, they didn't check for sure, and just because Harry names a kid after him doesn't prove death. In my world, Snape lives and Draco grows up and becomes a pretty good guy. Ofcourse, I also like to ship Hermione with both those characters, so I do have my reasons for ignoring that damn epilogue.

Alas, all good things must come to an end. I hope you'll write another Harry Potter fanfic between doing your own original writing.
dyeyell chapter 33 . 5/29/2013
So it's sad what happened. I can totally identify. But lord girl, how much reassurance do you need. She acts like she's the only one who can change her mind. I'm only not wanting to smack her because she had a terrible loss. Otherwise, that fictional character would be getting a serious talking to (in the form of a short piece of fanfiction where I give her a talking to, because otherwise, it's just not possible).
1,298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »