Reviews for Denial
NYCUtopia chapter 1 . 7/8
PS: I know that many readers do love a good turnaround in a story. Don't mind me. But my mind tends to keep track of character consistency, and it just seemed to go beyond H's worrywart tendencies. There's a difference between biting your nails while you envision the whole range of possibilities from too-good-to-be-true to gloomiest, and jumping to the worst one, the exact opposite of your heart's desire. Please delete this comment if it looks too spoiler-y.
NYCUtopia chapter 1 . 7/8
Latecomer here. I have found it useful to scour my favourite authors' own favourites in order to find additional stories of quality! I LOVED most of the story, in which most characters behaved with a pretty realistic blend of sensible and uninspired moves, but I am sorry to report that I proportionately HATED the part where all of a sudden Hermione became utterly paranoid and misinterpreted everything, including the fact that His belongings had vanished from the Mill house (this of all things should've been self-explanatory). The event that befell her on the same day was the final straw for me: it made the compound situation seem more like an obvious plot device than something lifelike, despite Real Life's famous inability to keep major events nicely, evenly spaced. I even found myself wondering whether you had somehow decided against rewriting the last few chapters. I am left with a bittersweet aftertaste. I should probably have spent a day and a night on it before commenting, but here you are. Loved the special cauldrons, and Moe, and Lance. Greetings from Beauxbâtons.
darkthinks chapter 34 . 6/29
I absolutely adored this story. Not only were the characters and plot believable, the writing was really lovely, and I also enjoyed the poems you inserted into the chapters. It's a really memorable and unique work. Fantastic job.
Chantal9 chapter 34 . 6/27
Brilliant story! I just spent the last several days binge reading this and your writing made it most enjoyable. Thank you for making the effort and commitment to edit and repost this. I just came across this on a Facebook post about favorite SS/HG stories of all time. Yours really caught my attention and I couldn't stop reading until I finished. Truly loved this! (...and Lance is now one of my favorite OC's of all time!)
bankozsofi chapter 1 . 6/27
Dear little beloved! I am a hungarian fanfiction writer, named Morgan and I'd like to continue translate your fanfiction (just a few chapters are missing from the hungarian version). Pls contact me if it's possible!
Chantal9 chapter 24 . 6/26
"Ring of Fire" was an awesome addition to this story; it really complimented it well. Plus, I have to say that it was especially gratifying to see Theo suffer! And, for once, I liked Hans bc he only made Theo's agony just a little bit worse, and bc he enlightened his idiot cousin as to what the "permanent solution" Hermione referred to was (and Theo is supposed to be highly intelligent!...perhaps all of those drugs he's indulging in are seriously dulling his senses!). Hopefully, now that Theo knows how to fix his painful problem permanently, he will actually get is ass back to London and do it already! Thanks for adding this piece...it really did work very well into the flow of "Denial."
Shangeorgiamarie chapter 34 . 6/25
Loved this story and enjoyed lance's character was a change to have someone so light and airy x
Studygirl546 chapter 34 . 6/19
I've just binge read this in three days and I loved it. Thank you so so much for sharing. Your writing is beautiful, your characters wonderfully interesting and complex. I adore how you have written Severus and Hermione's relationship.
Maggie Snape chapter 34 . 5/4
I loved it! Hermione and Severus had the happy endind they deserved. I love your writing and I wanted to thank you for uploading such a great fic about my favourite couple. I'm sure you'll become a quite successful writer.
Maggie Snape chapter 27 . 5/3
I'm loving it! You're such a good writer.
Lol, great couple of chapters so far. Intriguing very intriguing. Love the details of their back stories so far. On to the next and can't wait to see how things unfold.
RedStarsa chapter 5 . 4/17
Love to see a believable softer side to Severus.
RedStarsa chapter 2 . 4/17
Ah, I do love how Severus can be so self sabotaging.
RedStarsa chapter 1 . 4/17
I've been active in the fandom for a good 2.5 years and I have yet to read a marriage law fic. But I must say I'm pretty excited about this one. Adultery is kind of a thing for me and someone on tumblr suggested it.
Dedicated, forthright, strong sense of internal purpose and duty describe Hermione perfectly.
1,611 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »