Reviews for Denial
chibichanga chapter 34 . 9/5/2014
Just finished this story. I absolutely loved it!
Momanda87 chapter 34 . 8/19/2014
This was, in all honesty, the best fan fiction I have read. Thank you.
Caitlin chapter 34 . 8/9/2014
That was the most beautiful story I have ever had the pleasure of reading. I wished it never to end. Thank you, for allowing me the joy of coming to know their tale.
blackbloodywolf chapter 34 . 7/27/2014
naww so sweet
lisacakes16 chapter 34 . 7/20/2014
this has by far been one of my favorite stories from this site. in fact i would even go as far as to say it's in my top 3 favorites (and i don't ship SS/HG, so that's saying something). i will go mosey to your page and see what other stories you have up. :)
jensteed chapter 34 . 7/15/2014
That was such a perfect story, thank you so much for putting it back up. I'm so happy I found it, it was beautiful :)
jensteed chapter 33 . 7/15/2014
Those two really go through the most ridiculous stresses worrying what the other is thinking, maybe someday they'll actually learn to talk before things start spiralling out of control. It was such an excellent chapter and written so well!
jensteed chapter 28 . 7/15/2014
I can only imagine Cordelia's reaction if Hermione did marry Lance as a ML loophole, I think her head might just explode, hehe. The two of them being "married" would just be too hilarious XD
Severus did a truly wonderful deed for Neville in repaying his debt to him, it was lovely.
jensteed chapter 27 . 7/15/2014
Well Theo was surprisingly nice about the whole his wife loveing his father in law situation. whether it stays that way though...
jensteed chapter 26 . 7/15/2014
Why Severus, why must you lash out at people you care about? And way to go Lance for being the interfering old bugger you are, haha. This really is an amazing story.
jensteed chapter 24 . 7/15/2014
The piece from Theo's point of view was great. I'm glad the stupid git is finally getting some pain in return since he didn't seem to care while he had his fun. It was very decent of Hermione to send him the Murtlap though I hope it doesn't speed him on his way back.
jensteed chapter 14 . 7/14/2014
Well things with Theo went far better than I expected...so far anyway. I can see both sides of it and it's about the best way it could have gone, there was no true pain (heartbreak, cheating, violence or just plain being arseholes) just a badly fit marriage. Lance is gas, he reminds me of a kinder, less ruthless Dumbledore...gods, I hope I haven't jinxed him now? I'm loving this story so much, it's just excellent. Thank you for putting it back up, it's a pleasure to read.
jensteed chapter 10 . 7/14/2014
Wedding rings that burn...oh no :'(
jensteed chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
I can only assume Hermione and Theo will end spectacularly badly which is a pity, I really enjoy him (I know it's early but he's so likeable) a little, teeny, traitorous part of me wants them to overcome adversary and be happy...which isn't my usual self at all! I'm always dying for Severus to swoop to the rescue (or vice versa)
The story is wonderful, it's really caught me :)
jensteed chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
Oh Hermione you little idiot, can you not listen to and accept a true warning just because it's from Severus Snape? *sigh*
1,343 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »