Reviews for Denial
Awe, it's no longer there {The Ring of Fire}, I hope you will repost as I can't seem to get enough of this story.
Farsideomoon chapter 22 . 1/14
You want feedback? I absolutely love your Draco, what a kick in the pants. And I'm so gad they finally gave in to their feelings I think the timing was just right, they've simmered to the point of explosion, puns intended. I think they are both too proper to of gone forward with a measured intention as she had fantasizes their first time would be. I thought it was hot stuff. I didn't catch a contraception charm.
Thanks for writing and good luck with publishing;-)
HPDWSWFan95 chapter 34 . 1/14
Tears. Just tears.
HPDWSWFan95 chapter 28 . 1/14
Well, my earlier idea just got shat down the toilet.
So my new idea is that since there is no way on God's mostly blue Earth that Cordelia is going to be even remotely helpful to the happiness of her ex daughter-in-law and current husband, Hermione could just leave the country until Severus and Cordie do finally divorce— but at the very last minute, of course. Somewhere nearby, like Ireland or France.
HPDWSWFan95 chapter 24 . 1/13
You have no idea how elated I was to finally recognize something at the top of the chapter. Especially since it was a Johnny Cash song (country music, fanfiction and Doritos are my life), though really, I should have seen that one coming.
I love this fic. Absolutely love it.
And one thing that's been bothering me; Snape was thirty-eight (give or take a year) when the Marriage Act was created. Cordelia is four years older. She'd have been forty-two. It's been seven years since then, so she's forty-nine now.
If Hermione and Theo wait until Cordelias fiftieth birthday to divorce, she would be exempt from the law and could marry her lover, thus making Severus free for him and Hermione to marry.
Is this what is going to happen? Or have you a plot twist in store?
Laurenlanla98 chapter 34 . 1/12
This is easily the best fanfiction I have ever read, and that's really saying something because I've read quite a bit of it! Amazing job developing the characters, making them seem realistic, and keeping them true to their original personalities. It was magnificent! Good luck in everything you do!
Twicky chapter 34 . 1/8
I read this when it was first published, and remember having my breath stolen away by the intensity of the narrative, the characters, the dialogue and, above all, your flawless storytelling. If there is magic in this world, it is in the power of a skilfully woven tale, and Denial was MAGICAL. When it was taken down, I felt bereft, but understood your reasons for doing so. Finding this again today, I feel like I've just reunited with a decade-long friend. Thank you for having enough love for your readers to rewrite and repost Denial. I look forward to rereading the whole story, and I just know it will be as magical as it was the first time round.
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 34 . 1/3
I don't even know what to say…Wow. I'm speechless. Which, like Hermione, never happens, so good job. Where do I even begin? I was going to review each chapter individually, but I had to see what happened next! This story is so fleshed out and complex and amazing and LANCE IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER OH MY GOD. HE IS AN ABSOLUTE DOLL! :D :D :D Seriously though. This story is incredible, I don't even have words to describe how awesome - I'm not being very eloquent, am I? I apologize lol :P ALSO. The one shot with Theo was FANTASTIC. YES. Brilliant lol! He's an asshole. I hate him. But I mean, he's sort of the reason Hermione and Severus got together, so I guess I can forgive him. Maybe. I WANT MORE. ACTUALLY THOUGH. I WANT MORE SO BADLY.
Moe is fantastic :) This was very well written, which I loved in and of itself. Badly written/grammar/misspelling in a fanfic bugs me haha :P Anyway, I stayed up til 1am my time (I'm from upstate New York, USA - not New York City lol!) to finish this and it was completely worth it!
I'm normally not patient enough to write reviews, but I just had to for this one!
Thanks! Happy writing!
xx Sage
miz chapter 34 . 12/29/2013
This was such a beautiful ending. An interesting angle of an MLC story.
mysinger chapter 34 . 12/21/2013
Such an amazing story! I really liked Lance. His character was original, a source of encouragement for Hermione and good at giving Severus the occasional smack upside the head when he needed it.( My favourite line was when Moe said he looked like a pygmy puff!)
Well done.
Hannoie chapter 34 . 12/14/2013
Oh my god, I loved this story. I'm one of those who have never read it before, but I'm glad you re-posted it, or I would never have had this amazing reading experience. It was beautiful, I loved Lance, I loved that you brought Padma into the picture (I actually have vague plans about writing an AU story where Hermione and Padma would be best friends) and in the end, everything was utterly perfect. I actually never wanted to smack any of the characters, since I understand why everybody acted as they did. It was beautifully written, very fluid, and you really managed to give them believable personalities. I'm so happy I stumbled across your story, and I do hope you will post another fanfiction soon. If you were to publish an actual book, make sure to PM me. Anything YA written by you must be completely worth while; I know I would love to read it.
Mrs. BoogerSnooger chapter 22 . 12/5/2013
I read this YEARS ago, and wished to read it again a year or so ago. I couldn't find it! Then I happened across this, and I was fairly certain that I'd read it before. But then I recognized your beta's username...and thought perhaps I ought to reread this. What a pleasure it was to discover halfway through this chapter that it IS indeed the story I have been searching for! This is by far my favorite story of all time on FanFiction. I am so, so glad to have found it...I literally squealed with glee when I saw that it was the silver hair clip story!
SAO17 chapter 34 . 11/15/2013
I loved this story, it was so believable and your writing is great. I'm glad I had the chance to read it.
AccioSS chapter 34 . 11/6/2013
I just read this story straight through within a few days. I enjoyed it so much! Thank you for writing such quality SS fiction!
llorolalluvia chapter 34 . 11/4/2013
This story is so magnificently beautiful! I have been reading it for a couple of days, but I just literally stayed up until 7AM my time when I have class tomorrow! Oh well, I just had to know what happened next. And you kept throwing new curveballs at us! But the writing was beautiful, the story brilliantly crafted, the characters solid and fleshed out. Your smooth writing really pulled me in and kept me interested even when some plot points would have usually dissolved my interest (Her involvement with another man, and his marriage to Cordelia; and I often abandon fics when the relationship has been consummated because I find that they often lose their driving force, but you kept me on the edge of my seat until the very end.) Such a touching story. And beautiful. And devastating. I absolutely loved it and I look forward to reading more from you. When I've slept.
:} llorolalluvia