Reviews for Denial
CodenameSev chapter 34 . 12/28/2017
AprDon chapter 34 . 12/27/2017
WONDERFUL! Amazing! I'ḿ glad I found this story! Thank you.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/24/2017
Chapter 21 was the most disappointing and frustrating thing I've ever read!
Mmlefay chapter 34 . 12/15/2017
This was great!
HollyB90 chapter 34 . 12/15/2017
Sigh sigh sigh. I'm immensely glad you did an epilogue and finished off with an image of this Severus and Hermione being whole and happy. It's balm for the soul. Thank you for this story 3

HollyB90 chapter 33 . 12/15/2017
Oh I'm crying. I'm crying so hard for so many reasons. This was beautiful and heartbreaking and tragic and amazing.

HollyB90 chapter 32 . 12/15/2017
I don't blame Hermione at all for seeking some space. Serves Severus right for keeping her in the dark and making her worry!

I really hope nothing is wrong with the baby though :'(

HollyB90 chapter 31 . 12/15/2017
WHAT?! I mean...just...WHAT?! Oh. My. Goodness.

Side note, Uncle Lance is the actual best.

HollyB90 chapter 30 . 12/15/2017
Oh no! I was always afraid they would be overheard/walked in on and now it's happened! UGH.

On another note, I love how Severus just tells Hermione he loves her and then goes to get paperwork. Like the paperwork really seals it. Oh Severus.

HollyB90 chapter 29 . 12/15/2017
Eek! I've been waiting for him to take the potion! But now what will he do?

I adore the relationship between Padma and Hermione. It makes sense that they would be good friends, and I love a friend who gives great advice. And although it's difficult, I admire Hermione for waiting on Severus rather than forcing him. It really shows how much she understands and accepts him.

HollyB90 chapter 28 . 12/15/2017
"An altogether pleasant undoing." Favorite line!

And I love love love that people are getting sorted! HEAs all over the place.

HollyB90 chapter 27 . 12/15/2017
I love everything about this chapter. It was so well balanced. Theo's return was perfect!

HollyB90 chapter 26 . 12/15/2017
Theo is back! Dun dun dun.

I really like how Severus has started initiating conversations by asking Hermione questions about herself. HOWEVER, that was very poor behavior indeed, Severus. But I'm glad it's made them realize how much they truly mean to each other.

DisenchantedGlow chapter 34 . 12/15/2017
I read this years ago, and I'm so glad I found it again! this is a beautiful love story. although I remember liking it my first read through, I feel I got so much more out of it after my second read. as a teenager/early 20 something but, I remember being lightly off put by Hermione having an affair with Severus. but now, after marriage, a divorce, and a new marriage with kids, I feel so much more in tune with this Hermione. this is definitely an adult story. one that deals with the uncomfortable and imperfect occurrences and emotions that can happen. I love it. I think your Severus is great. he is still snarky and sarcastic and can put his foot in his mouth when he's feeling cornered, but damn. he sure can love strongly. thank you for this story. thank you for reposting it. I hope your original fiction work is going well! I know you're probably out of the fanfic writing world for good now, but as much as Theo was kind of an immature douche in this fic, I would have loved to see him grow up and find someone to love. again, great job! this is a story I will come back to when I need a pick me up!
HollyB90 chapter 25 . 12/14/2017
I don't want the story to end because I'm so in love with these characters, but at the same time I'm so ready for everyone to be happy T_T Poor Neville! And I'm always so anxious someone is just going to waltz in on Severus and Hermione!

Also, I really enjoy how you tackle these big emotional issues like the relationship between Albus and Severus.

1,675 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »