Reviews for Denial
Guest chapter 34 . 12/15/2014
Absolutely loved it thanks for writting!
GTH chapter 34 . 12/14/2014
Just found this story and read it through. I completely enjoyed it. Nice job!
Fantomette34 chapter 34 . 12/7/2014
Quelle fic superbe ! Elle m'a beaucoup émue, vous avez un don réel pour l'écriture, félicitations !
Bravo pour ce travail d'une rare qualité et merci pour nous l'offrir !
Bonne continuation
Carla Balsinha chapter 34 . 11/22/2014
First of all: Good evening to you!
At three days,that Im Reading your story and finally today I finished!
It will be next to go to my page of favourites stories!
What can I say? Is a perfect story when I laughed imagine Hagrid giving a hug to Severus, Lance for me was the wonderful and original caracter that I red! Sometimes,I wanted to slap Severus,with those attitudes to Hermione,and speaking of her,this two lastest chapters shows what she is precipitated and taking wrong conclusions,but finally evrything was right to both of them!
And Cordelia,the wife of Severus,were times that I felt very bad of her! And,speaking the story of rings?!What I enjoyed Theo suffering !
I will have all the plager,when your book will be edited in here, to buy it! I love read! And you have tallent to write and by the way,thank you for let my imagination flew without frontiers...and thank you once again,for the laughs,the anger,the sadness and the joy! You have a gift! Take care of it!
Ps: Hermione and Severus fit together and they are my favourite caracter!They should to be together...but they are on fanfiction!
Take care
If you allowed me...
Hugs
De Portugal
Carla Cascão
Guest chapter 34 . 10/27/2014
After reading this again for like the fifth time, it's still my favorite
Guest chapter 34 . 10/7/2014
Brilliant
roseberrygirl chapter 34 . 10/4/2014
That was lovely.
roseberrygirl chapter 21 . 10/4/2014
She needs to start having hot marathon sex with Severus, none of this 10min crap of Theos. I am pretty sure that Theo will come running back for a divorce once his hand starts hurting for hours at a time, stoping for a few mins before starting again- he deserves to be emasculated.
chibichanga chapter 34 . 9/5/2014
Just finished this story. I absolutely loved it!
Momanda87 chapter 34 . 8/19/2014
This was, in all honesty, the best fan fiction I have read. Thank you.
Caitlin chapter 34 . 8/9/2014
That was the most beautiful story I have ever had the pleasure of reading. I wished it never to end. Thank you, for allowing me the joy of coming to know their tale.
blackbloodywolf chapter 34 . 7/27/2014
naww so sweet
lisacakes16 chapter 34 . 7/20/2014
this has by far been one of my favorite stories from this site. in fact i would even go as far as to say it's in my top 3 favorites (and i don't ship SS/HG, so that's saying something). i will go mosey to your page and see what other stories you have up. :)
jensteed chapter 34 . 7/15/2014
That was such a perfect story, thank you so much for putting it back up. I'm so happy I found it, it was beautiful :)
jensteed chapter 33 . 7/15/2014
Those two really go through the most ridiculous stresses worrying what the other is thinking, maybe someday they'll actually learn to talk before things start spiralling out of control. It was such an excellent chapter and written so well!
1,351 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »