Reviews for Denial
llorolalluvia chapter 29 . 11/4/2013
I just have to say... Wow. I was going to wait until I finished your story to review, but this chapter moved me to shivers and tears, so I wanted to tell you how beautiful it is. I will give you a more in depth review when I finish the story ;)
:} llorolalluvia
ChiffonShock chapter 33 . 10/17/2013
This chapter really spoke to me. In June 2012 at 14wks pregnant, I found out that I had suffered a missed miscarriage, with my baby becoming non-viable at 7wks. The 5 months that followed were the worst of my life. I felt defective and broken, and I grieved for what could have been. I fell pregnant again late November, and my precious baby girl is now just over 5wks old. A lot of authors try to write about pregnancy loss, but most can't do it justice as they haven't lived through it. You wrote this beautifully, and my heart goes out to you if this is based on a personal experience. If not, you've done brilliantly. Thank you for writing reality.
Gemini Sister chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I was given a link to read your story. It was highly recommended and I liked the first chapter.

Shall review off and on as I read.

Glad you reposted this.
Thanks.
mandi7623 chapter 34 . 10/14/2013
Just finished this amazing story. I thoroughly enjoyed it all! I had been recommended this story a while ago, but was unable to find it. Thank you so much for all you have put into this story, both times. Thank you for posting it again! I can't wait to read more of your stories, and I wish you all the luck getting published. You have extreme talent and imagination.

Mandi
centava chapter 26 . 10/12/2013
Loved the lemon, but seriously, after so many weeks together, that was the first time he'd given her oral pleasure? Not to be crude, but geez! Hard to imagine his skills if that wasn't a regular part of his repertoire!

Glad Hermione and Lance gave Severus what he so richly deserved. He really can be a thoughtless bastard, and you've painted him richly thus. I'd have wished for some demand from Hermione that he not allow Cordelia to paw him so much, but perhaps later?
centava chapter 24 . 10/11/2013
Hilarious and so so deserved!

Go forth and orgasm, Hermione!
centava chapter 19 . 10/11/2013
Yowsa...go get him, Hermione!
centava chapter 10 . 10/10/2013
My mind is racing in a thousand directions now, wondering how our inevitable lovers, Severus and Hermione, will come together, both in a collegial setting of some kind (which feels very important, since they're both intellectuals) and/or in a romantic one (my finger is burning at just thinking about that awful ring!).

I generally dislike damsel in distress stories (they just poke at my feminist sensibilities), but damned if Hermione hasn't lost her mind and needs saving! Save her, Severus!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 34 . 10/5/2013
A very nice story that I enjoyed a lot!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 33 . 10/5/2013
The end was so touching! I loved it! Fabulous! :-)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 26 . 10/4/2013
The last scene between Hermione and Severus was really touching!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 23 . 10/4/2013
They are so sweet!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 19 . 10/4/2013
Lance is so hilarious! I like him a lot!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 15 . 10/4/2013
Ya, Severus is quite funny! XD
Dimplz chapter 34 . 10/1/2013
The way you handled the Marriage Law trope was very unique. This story was absolutely charming. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
1,298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »