Reviews for Denial
Silk Voice and Curls chapter 8 . 3/18/2022
Hermione sounds like a pushover
Silk Voice and Curls chapter 5 . 3/18/2022
WTF HAHAHAHAHA WELL THAT COMPLICATES THINGS!
snaminone chapter 34 . 3/17/2022
Dear author! This is a great story, full of tension and lovely details! I’d very much like to have your allowance to translate this story. Please read PM I’ve sent to you yesterday! Hopefully you still check your inbox time to time.
susieone1 chapter 1 . 3/16/2022
I’m excited to see how HG & SS become a thing since he’s married.
RhianonULlewelyn chapter 15 . 3/15/2022
Ohohohohhhh boy. It starts with the hands. Totally unconscious hand fetish emerging & flirtatious ease taking shape. Gonna wonder how perceptive Cordelia will be. If she doesn't already suspect.
RhianonULlewelyn chapter 14 . 3/13/2022
Ooohhh fffuuuuuck Cordelia is suspicious just a weeeee bit. I'm gonna guess Lance suspects the undercurrent from his own covert attraction experience. Neither know what is going on but it's very subconscious at this point.
RhianonULlewelyn chapter 13 . 3/13/2022
Ooowww my vintage jewelry obsessed self winced whrn shr ripped the pendant off and threw it. Woman! Throw anything but the jewelry! Interesting take on the abandonment situation. The danger I see is her attraction to Snape and ooohhh boy the fidelity charm on the goblin rings.
RhianonULlewelyn chapter 12 . 3/13/2022
Ooohhhh fffuuuuuck. I get the sick feeling Theo wants the paper of the marriage but not the actual. It's brutal how his perspective b children is essentially his brokenness that's never healed as an abandoned child from his fucked up father. He needs to heal those deep wounds before he can do anything. He sadly is right though that children never fix anything on a broken marriage yet Hermione is right in the futility of endless escapism from problems that never go away. Powerful story!
RhianonULlewelyn chapter 11 . 3/13/2022
Bloody hell. Yup classic Hermione. The problem being some things are best let go of before they cause self destruction. Loooove Lance.
RhianonULlewelyn chapter 10 . 3/13/2022
HOly fucking shit this'll go pear shaped! Eeeeeek!
RhianonULlewelyn chapter 9 . 3/13/2022
Ooohhhh boy. The conflict is already ready to explode. Sshhhiiite. I'm super curious wtf is up with Theo that he's willing to marry as a safe return guarantee back into England.
RhianonULlewelyn chapter 8 . 3/13/2022
Oooohhhhhhh mmmmyyyyy. That's complicated. I get the feeling Theo's mum is in on his need to marry asap. Bit disturbing fffuuuuuck. So interesting!
RhianonULlewelyn chapter 7 . 3/13/2022
Ooohohohohhh oblivious Hermione and Theo in the honeymoon stage alright. Sshhiiiite.
RhianonULlewelyn chapter 6 . 3/13/2022
Ooofffffff.. it's impossible to tell someone about another person when there's little life experience to give depth & perspective to the warning. Hermione has no understanding of Nott whatsoever. Ffffuuuuck. Illusion is beautiful till the veneer wears off.
RhianonULlewelyn chapter 5 . 3/13/2022
Aarrrgghhh it's ridiculous that Snape expects Hermione to just take his word on Theo being a bad match without any clarifying information. Sssoooo curious how this will go!
1,878 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »