Reviews for Denial
RhianonULlewelyn chapter 5 . 3/13/2022
Aarrrgghhh it's ridiculous that Snape expects Hermione to just take his word on Theo being a bad match without any clarifying information. Sssoooo curious how this will go!
RhianonULlewelyn chapter 4 . 3/13/2022
Bwahahahhh! It is true though. Grief is hard to live with. Poor Snape. Sooo looking forward to progressing relationships.
RhianonULlewelyn chapter 3 . 3/13/2022
Fffuuuuuck that's harsh. So much turmoil emotion.
RhianonULlewelyn chapter 2 . 3/13/2022
Ohohohohohhhh this is sssooooo loaded! Looking forward to the progression ahead for them.
Persy1961 chapter 34 . 3/1/2022
What a beautiful love story
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 2/5/2022
Interesting story I must say loving it
MissMikaelsonForbes chapter 34 . 1/21/2022
I just re-read this story yet again and I every time I fall in love with it all over again! What a masterpiece.
dnadna chapter 22 . 1/16/2022
LOVE THE TENSION!
wildlilies2 chapter 1 . 1/1/2022
I am SCREAMING that you’re back and I found this story again! I remember reading it so long ago and LOVING IT. I went back a few years later and it was gone after you’d removed it! I was just thinking today about this story and tried to find it, and after a ton of random googling (I forgot the name, ahh) I found you! So excited to read this again with your updates!
tpaturi chapter 34 . 12/5/2021
I know it's been years since you've completed this fic, but it's absolutely amazing. I love how you've fleshed out all your characters. I can't say that I particularly like Theo or Cordelia, but I do sympathise with them. They're not evil people designed to make Hermione's and Severus's lives, respectively, harder.
arickmaniac2020 chapter 34 . 10/22/2021
Such a beautifully written story. I absolutely adore S/H's relationship. xMoe and Lance are amazing. They stole their scenes. Absolutely terrific fic.
arickmaniac2020 chapter 14 . 10/17/2021
I absolutely love the dynamic between Severus and Hermione. Also. I want to wallop Theo. Love your OCs. I look forward to Lance scenes.
theWererabbit chapter 34 . 10/9/2021
It took me so long to finish because the last two chapters had me crying so much! An absolutely wonderful and riveting story about one of my favourite HP pairings! I loved it sm
Claudia chapter 34 . 10/3/2021
Very glad to have found this story. Enjoyed it immensly. The dance on the rooftop.. your Snape.. absolutely fabulous. Thank you so much!
rowenasheir chapter 34 . 9/26/2021
Oh, I wanted to see snap-shots of Severus and Hermione with their kids. Especially if there is a relationship between her and ASP
1,879 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »