Reviews for The Reason I Live
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
A beautifully written story. The story was a good mix of angst and romance as the two feel in love when they met but their union was frowned upon and were separated. I liked the fact that Hades came back for her and acted like the bad guy but in the end she fell in love with him again and now they made a deal with one another. A good twist on how you see the myth from the original. A well done buildup to the conflict in the story as thy lived heir days throughout the underworld. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Quantumphysica chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I am in love with your writing style... This was awesome.
"We live, because we have to, because there are people depending on us and waiting for us and loving us. We live for them, even though sometimes we don't know exactly what it is we live for."
That phrase struck me right in my soul, honestly. You have a beautiful way of giving words to emotions...
L.X.ie chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I seriously love this.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This was very nice. A different, unique take on the myth. :)
Lita Snow chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Gorgeous!
sreii chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I loved it!
BlessedSiochan chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Oh, right to the heart. Such a gorgeous story! Makes my heart bleed, so beautiful. Amazing work.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
i love it
Athena Of The Greeks chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
So beautifully written 3 I loved it!
madame thome chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
What a beautiful, poetic, passionate love story. What starts as young simple love matures into a deep true relationship through hardship and trial.