Reviews for The Slayer of London Town
TheBlackberryKey chapter 9 . 7/4/2015
This story had me so excited. I really like it, very well written too. Keep up tre good work in the future :)
Guest chapter 9 . 4/18/2015
I loved this so much. It's a sad ending but not terrible
Guest chapter 9 . 2/26/2014
Oh my GOD! This is so realistic it hurts
Sympathy3 chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
You know what they say starting off a story with a good beginning you must finish with a sad ending, starting off with a sad beginning and end with a good ending, but start off with a beginning that's in the middle you get a bitter sweet ending :)
Kapuchino357 chapter 9 . 2/19/2014
I must say, it amazes me how many of your fics I've avoided simply because the summary had me worried. And this was no exception.
There's one little thought popping up in my mind that I will not share with you simply because it'd be rude of me to tell you something I'd certainly be more than offended by myself so, I'll keep it locked behind my lips.

I don't have much to say other than that this story was a very pleasant read and did have me guessing, which I find to be nice. This genre requires it's readers to make their brains work after all.

Now when I'm done thinking up ways to praise, I will simply move to your other works. Later.
BasicallyComplicated chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
WAAAHHHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! sniffle WWWWWAAAHHHHHHHHH! God damnit! This is so sad! Screw it all! You did a good job. You really did. sigh It was sad, Gajeel losing his memory like that. Ah, well. I liked Inspector-Detective Levy.
Cinnamaemae chapter 9 . 12/20/2013
TT. Tears, tears, tears. This made me cry. Wahhhhhhh! sooooo goooood!
TheGrammarQueen chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
Is Zeref the Slayer? I figured that there were only 3 people who have black hair and red eyes.
TheGrammarQueen chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Oh my. Whoever killed Cana (be it Rogue, Gajeel or possibly Metalicana) is screwed.
reapr chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
Can you put in the chapter where both of them actually did die? Been lacking character death fics lately, so I have a feeling it'd be great!
Ale-Bruja chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
Your fanfic made me cry, but I enjoyed it too. I hope you show more fanfics of GaLe!
Drake Rhapsody chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
Wow, I really love this story. Creepy, but great. Good job!
im-a-tumor chapter 9 . 3/6/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh omg i just read the full thing and i am freaking out! I was so not expecting that, this was a total page turner (if it had pages) and i was dying to find out who the slayer was! Thank u so much for writing an incredible fic!
DeAmonQuEen chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
BEAUTIFUL! I couldn't expect anything less...! it was a nice ending and a very great twist to the story. I loed how the real killer was really gajeel, it was a major shocker! I really loved it! and I also appreciate that you didn't kill them both and gave this ending, because it was better... I loved it and really I can't say anything more than that!

Great job and please make more fics...! GaLe is the best! You're the best! GIhee!
BlueFairy10 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Well that was a twisted ending O_O at least it wasn't too tragic in the end though.