Reviews for No Assembly Required: The 36th Annual Hunger Games, a SYOT
IndigoStarling chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I am so impressed by your writing style! I reeeeally wanna submit a tribute but copy and paste is would you send me the form? THANK YOU! (I promise I'll send you a male!)
cuteypuffgirl chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This SYOT sounds interesting so far. Writing seems decent, and the arena pretty original and mysterious. May I please reserve the D7 Male and Female Tribute? I'd send in the form now, but it's late where I'm from.

That aside, I like Cecilia; she's going to be interesting to watch. As will these Games, I'm sure.

xx cuteypuffgirl
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Could you put the ages of the tributes down aswell? it will be good to reference back to and will help with deciding what age to make my tribute.
Asami Sato chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
The reason your story caught my eye, was that it wasn't in first person. I hate syots that are 1st person cause the jump around like crazy.

Dang, the boy from 4 is already filled... Is this first come first serve? Or if I made a good enough tribute could I perhaps steal the spot(don't worry I'm not planing on making a drop dead gorgeous Finnick wanna be)? I mean sure I could make him from 1 or 2, but I've made a ton of d1 guys, and a few d2 guys, so I kind of wanted to branch off into d4... Or maybe I'll make a more villainous outer district character, that could be fun.

I might take a bit of time making the profile, sine I have a bunch of stuff I have to do for school right now.
LeviAntonius chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I will send a tribute for this story! Please reserve the district 4 girl!

If only for this line: 1. I have no life and definitely will continue this story.

Hilarious, haha! But you must keep to it!