Reviews for My Boy
carinims01 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Okay, seriously, I can't even. This is quite honestly the best angst I have ever read. I was reading this last night on my iPod and I was literally /crying/ when I tried to imagine this really happening. Especially with Dwight Schultz facial expressions and his voice-I can see/hear it all in my head (sometimes picture memory is a curse, sometimes it's a blessing), and it was absolutely crushing. So, yes, definite crying. I'm just glad no one walked into my room.

AND THE MENTIONS OF SUICIDE. Alright, honestly, I'm not really into that kinda stuff because it's depressing, but /this/ was absolutely perfect. I /love/ how you did this. It wasn't too descriptive, and it wasn't too lacking. It had the perfect balance to express Murdock's depression.

Really, thank you so much for sharing this. I'll definitely be going through your other stories; I can't wait to see more of your stuff. :D
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Why is this guy working as a psychiatrist? I think he's more in need of one!
QueenOfAwesomness chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
That was really creepy and really awesome. Loved it! :-)
FanFictionFan345 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
This is an amazing story! I love the character interaction and everything.
jd burns chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
Um,yeah. I would say this is pretty dark.

Is the generic thing on purpose or did you have a specific hospital member?

...Never mind I got it. This is the POV of Murdock's psychologist.
Aimless chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Wow! what a story! Very, very good!
Jinn chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
Great Job! Chilling and well written. Ingenious POV. You got me too, in the beginning I started believing Richter's analysis even though I really didn't wanna.;) Then as it became obvious Richeter is a nutty-nut I panicked anticipating a Twilight Zone-esque resolution.(Not happy with creepy overtones) Thanks for the twists.

Hoo-boy that was a fun read, thanks for the "gotcha!"
Choo choo train chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
That was excellently written,original and very enjoyable.
fanficaddict chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
Wow! That was amazing! Very original and VERY well done! Feel sorry for the next poor soul that "psycho" Richter gets his hands on! :D
Felicia Angel chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Ah, the true definition of the word 'quack'...and I don't mean the duck sound! Dude, this is great, I loved it.

I wouldn't want a psychiatrist like that, though. I can understand why his kid ran away. Are you sure, doctor, that you are not nuts yourself?

I still liked it! Great job!