Reviews for Blood
oooPENNYWISEooo chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
Loved it
S-Jay494 chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Fell out of my chair upon reading this line: "...except when his brother mysteriously disappeared. That was a clear cut case for an exception if there ever was one. Definitely a time to shrug and say to yourself, "Nope, not here. Must be dead. Maybe I'll get a dog? Ooh look, a girl!"
queenofcamelot chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
another nice one to add to the lot, nice to see you back in the saddle again...
gr8read chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Favorite line: "Great, he was going to die wearing dog clothes while sober."
gr8read chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
This story is GREAT!
I love the internal dialog Dean is having. The whole hot/cold 'raving psycho with PMS." is wonderful and I am enjoying very much.

Thank you.
Meggin Lane chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
This story was great! I loved how you had Lester prove how much a regular "civilian" could be a hero too and make the ultimate sacrifice for his "blood". I was tearing up as I was reading that part. It was so touching to see the comradery between Dean and Lester- the two soldiers- and realize they both understood each other so well and would have done the same for family.

And thank you ending us on a lighter note, with Sam teasing Dean about behaving himself with the nurses. And Dean choosing to mess with Sam a bit more about that while he was staying at the hospital-for entertainment purposes (LOL)
Meggin Lane chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
I love the logical connection with the Early bloodline! And I especially love that Dean ( who is usually adorable when he interacts with children) has been forced into the role of 'bad guy' in Mackenzy's eyes because of his potential as a cat killer!

Favorite lines:"You got plans to shoot them cats?" Lester spat back impatiently.

"Nothing set in stone," Dean mumbled, ignoring his brother's snort of amusement.
lilykep chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
Aww. Fuzzy feelings for everyone!
lilykep chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
It's always so painful, seeing them snipe at each other hurts my heart.
lilykep chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I was really happy to see a fic alert from you in my inbox, it almost made up for my trip to the dentist.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
Aww, lovely conclusion! Lester and Dean's last discussion was especially wonderful. Well done with all your OCs, and with the boys-gah, I miss the angsty heart-to-hearts. Also, I was happy Dean ended up at least getting a stuffed unicorn and a pretty nurse out of this 'venture;)
elfinblue chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
That was a good story and you write really well. Thanks for sharing. :)
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Oh joy...another lolann fic :) I do love your stories! Love the Firefly reference (it's got "the Man they call Jayne" running through my mind now). Great tone for Sam and Dean and cannot wait to read the rest!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Dean Winchester, how dare you shoot that poor stuffed unicorn!

;) Great chapter.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Oh, I like this story already. Any, yes, I was smiling like an overly enthusiastic fangirl when you mentioned Jayne and Mal (space kittehs). The cherry on top was that Dean picked up on the reference. Nice. :D