Reviews for The Twelve Dancing Princesses
tin-a-holic chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Very sweet
youaretrulybrilliant chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I think is my favorite of yours yet. The 12 Dancing Princesses is one of my favorite childhood tales and this was just priceless. It was fabulous, never stop writing.
EreshkigalGirl chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Freakin' aw!
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Yay! When you asked for ballet terms, I had a thought that you were originally writing this one and not Paper Ballerina. Oh well, at least it got done.

Were Cain and DG asleep on the ground, over looking the festivities?
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Hehehe. That was perfect. I love the last line especially. This was excellent from start to finish. And all the mentions of the neighbors of the OZ was wonderful. Good luck on future pieces.
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
twelve dancing princesses is one of my favorite fairy tales ever and this was a hilarious and awesome adaptation, I love it, the list of suitors was especially amusing, particularly the little baby suitor, and Cain is clever
you rock
daughterofthe1king chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I can't compete with this...Your stories just keep getting funnier and funnier...

I really like your version of The Ahamo... :) A lot less of the creep factor with the sideburns. :)
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I was giggling like mad for this whole story - because I knew what was coming! Poor Ahamo (not)
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Sure give me the stinky eye. My muse won't stop playing with Bruce and Selina so I can get back to the original and Tin Man stories already started.

Now on this story: I've missed Ahamo. :) "Wicked Witch of the Wrong Side of the Bed" LOL!