Reviews for Turn Around Again
wHeN yOu AdMiT yOuR wRoNg I'lL aDmIt I'm RiGhT chapter 5 . 3/21/2006
ooh i want to see how naraku will get a hold of kagome... intresting
Cold Kikyo chapter 5 . 7/31/2005
I liked the story so soon:)
inu lover chapter 5 . 6/28/2004
i know its been a long time but can u please udpate this story is so awesome u just gotta finish it
Nikki chapter 5 . 12/13/2003
You should have way more reviews. This story is good.
zagato chapter 5 . 10/31/2003
Great story! Please update.
chibilee02 chapter 5 . 10/24/2003
i hope u update soon. i really like the story so far. although it's kinda weird 2 see that sango and kouga are partners. nothing wrong w/it, just saying it's weird. i don't see that very often. okay...please update soon!
lauralizzie07 chapter 4 . 10/13/2003
awsome fic! it makes me so happy! *glomps Kouga*

hm. i wonder who that 'little one' is...? *coughKikyocough* lol!

Rhapsody
Leina chapter 5 . 10/2/2003
YAY! It's being updated again!
RavenShadow chapter 5 . 10/2/2003
I just read all 5 chapters of this fic and I really like so far. It very good and I can not wait to see what you come up with next. So please update soon!
Naraku's Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
I like it.
pruningshears chapter 5 . 10/1/2003
oh! does kagome know she's a miko yet? and when are sango and mirkou gonna meet? please post more soon okay? wonderful job!
pruningshears chapter 4 . 10/1/2003
Kagome looked up at him then, her face unsure, yet trusting, her eyes hesitant, yet determined. And it suddenly occurred to him why he had been so taken aback when he’d first seen her determination – she wasn’t anything like Kikyou, despite their outward likeness.

She was just like him.

i've been saying that forever, I'm glad somene finally agrees with me! Wonderful job great story!
Corvinus chapter 4 . 8/19/2003
Any more of this, any time soon?

It seems a little ooc to see Mr. Congenital-Idiot-Who-Thinks-Non-Shard-Detecting-Humans-Are-Snack-Food as a cop.
Piper chapter 4 . 7/16/2003
Wow! Wow! Wow! This story is so awesome! Please continue. I see that you haven't updated it in a while, but I hope you will soon. I really love the last line of chapter 4. Update. Onegai?

Ja ne
Sesshysgirl06 chapter 4 . 7/6/2003
great story so is the one who wants to kill him, right? i can't wait to read your next chapter.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »