Reviews for Hollow Bait and Frilly Panties
Maya1109 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I thought this was really hot, and the moment after their 'fun' was really sweet. Really well written too.
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Nice fic. I really enjoyed reading it.

xLittleFoolx chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I had never thought of this pairing. I liked it.
blood87 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Loved it.
mystery-box chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
great fic i thought that uryuu had to make his own maid dress hahahaha
Ethelwyn chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This was pretty funny and very, very cute in a kinky sort of way, mind you _ Uryuu definitely has the figure to pull it off and I can imagine it vividly. Very hot and very funny idea. Also I love the twist that Uryuu knew all along. He's just too smart for Ichigo *_* I really liked this idea and actually I'm pretty interested what Uryuu's kinks would be! o_O Hahahahaha! Maybe you can someday come up with a follow up ;)
This was really good and I had a great time reading it. Thanks for sharing and thanks even more for mentioning me! You're like my personal own advertisement poster campaign XD *hugs*
Great job, keep on with the good work!
ArrancarRayflo chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Best Sudden-Realization-Of-Love-After-Having-Sex Story Ever! :D
narutoxkiba-kun chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
:p never thought i'd like this :p but since i like your stories i decided to read it, glad i did. and i really agree that i think that ichigo says more through his actions than through words!
asassin of the savior chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
awesome i loved it i read the other one too and they were both very goo kudose!
DaringEMAE chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Ahh! Loved it as always! An I'm still waiting on a Shuuhei and Izuru story!
an unE1 st8 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
hott story... nicely written. I haven't read the other one, but will read it as well.
just a suggestion- but i wondered if it'd have been more erotic if their sexual encounters started with Ichigo ordering Uryuu to jerk him off (then his orders getting more intense) under the pretense of ordering a slave. Then both get so sucked into this type of thing that they end up falling for each other.
kimmy cakes chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Aw, I loved it! It was really good. You did an amazing job! Thank you sooo much! .