Reviews for STOP! We are Demons
ProgressingFuture chapter 8 . 8/3
Oh this is getting good!
CRITICAL CODE chapter 8 . 6/28
Interesting and nicely done

But the plot is really focus to your OC, isn't it? And having a ScantyxOC moment. Okay I wouldn't mind that. Don't tell me Kneesocks will also fall in love to him. No problem, we can all have a good Harem fic. And you're staying true for Geek Boy's nature like in the series which is what I like but I gotta tell you, try to improvise his scenes. Well depends on your motivation to write and opinion of my few ideas.

Give Mr. Geek Boy a scene that will make him not too OP since he is like collecting the Panty pieces. Make him shine, don't focus to your OC too much and the Akuma Sisters, well they are original casts of PASWG so go on.

Second, There are now two young "HOT" males, Boxer and Brief which is actually an unusual duo of men's underwear. Meaning, you can make a team of two between them like the Demon Sisters and the Anarchy Sisters.

Thirdly, I'm pretty sure you are kind of thinking that Brief is being abused in the first season and I'm pretty sure. Put a bit of impact to him, like a weapon or a new look or something.

Lastly, as for Kneesocks. Can you make her fall in love? I don't care who it is. And also Stocking as well (hopefully, not a ghost although a sad episode).

Turn it down, it doesn't matter, I understand. Since this is your story, not mine.

By the way, congratulations that your story can be finally be found in a comic in Snafu. Anyway
sky rain chapter 8 . 9/5/2014
I cant wait to read the next !
OMAC001 chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
Love your take on the show...even if I never watched it before! Hope to see your update soon!
Naval Fitzgerald chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
Aww man!'s like what they say, good things come to those who wait XD

Anyway, things are really starting to heat up! I wonder if there will be a sex scene with Boxer and Scanty, or at the very least they'll kiss
Naval Fitzgerald chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
I actually feel bad for the demon sisters, but it's great to hear that Alley Gator is finally dead and that Kneesocks has her powers back
Naval Fitzgerald chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
Ugh! I do not like that Alley Gator guy
Naval Fitzgerald chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
Awesome chapter!
Naval Fitzgerald chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
Yikes, looks like Brief's in trouble now. And I wonder how the demon sisters (mainly Kneesocks) are gonna cope with the fact that Boxers doesn't go by the rules
Naval Fitzgerald chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
Like the action and the bit of drama at the end, I wonder who the "grey head" is
Naval Fitzgerald chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
I'm liking this so far, keep up the good work
Naval Fitzgerald chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Good chapter, pretty romantic near the end if you ask me
Many Faced Mage chapter 8 . 9/18/2013
Talk about tough love. He did that to get ready.
Unknown chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
Will Scanty get a new weapon like what her sister has?
Please let me know.

Thank You.
GrayPaulineces chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
Woah, that was a pleasant surprise! The Gold Reaper... I've only heard legends about that thing XD